6 months in

Almost 1000 tweets and zero pieces of major legislation passed. But it is 2017...things change

So he hasn't kicked out all the Mexicans and Muslims? Hasn't banned homosexuals or trans? Women still have rights? He hasn't grabbed all the *******? Man, I was told he would do all of these things post haste. Maybe all that talk was just breathless doomsday hyperbole?

Reactions: 13 people
So he hasn't kicked out all the Mexicans and Muslims? Hasn't banned homosexuals or trans? Women still have rights? He hasn't grabbed all the *******? Man, I was told he would do all of these things post haste. Maybe all that talk was just breathless doomsday hyperbole?

Kids were going to die in the schools. Global warming weather climate change was going to decimate the world (Hawking says so!). Russia and China were going to take over the world! Nuclear war was imminent! Polar Bears will go extinct. Tourism abroad will plummet because everyone hates Trump and Americans now thus causing a global depression, Ben Carson is going to increase homelessness in America, poor people will binge eat fast food because of the stress of a Trump presidency and obesity rates will skyrocket, opioid abuse will spiral out of control as people seek to medicate themselves due to the above disasters happening with a Trump presidency. Handicap people will be fired en mass, minorities will be rounded up and incarcerated at unprecedented levels, and Trump will have a member of the media assassinated.

Did I miss any of the rock solid left wing fear mongering predictions?

Reactions: 6 people
Kids were going to die in the schools. Global warming weather climate change was going to decimate the world (Hawking says so!). Russia and China were going to take over the world! Nuclear war was imminent! Polar Bears will go extinct. Tourism abroad will plummet because everyone hates Trump and Americans now thus causing a global depression, Ben Carson is going to increase homelessness in America, poor people will binge eat fast food because of the stress of a Trump presidency and obesity rates will skyrocket, opioid abuse will spiral out of control as people seek to medicate themselves due to the above disasters happening with a Trump presidency. Handicap people will be fired en mass, minorities will be rounded up and incarcerated at unprecedented levels, and Trump will have a member of the media assassinated.

Did I miss any of the rock solid left wing fear mongering predictions?

Waves of racist violence sweeping the country

Reactions: 1 person
Almost 1000 tweets and zero pieces of major legislation passed.

I am so grateful for this. His tariff plan was idiocy. No one has the stones to repeal ACA...so i prefer they leave it alone to collapse under its own weight. Didnt like his budget because of spending increases. I care about a border wall as much as i care about Bama's spring game. 0 legislation is a win for America.

What irks me is the party of small government (bwahahahahahahahahahaha) controls the executive and legislative branches and they sit on their aspirations and do nothing to reduce government or increase liberty. Example: the concealed carry reciprocity bill has been awaiting a vote since January.

Reactions: 4 people
I am so grateful for this. His tariff plan was idiocy. No one has the stones to repeal ACA...so i prefer they leave it alone to collapse under its own weight. Didnt like his budget because of spending increases. I care about a border wall as much as i care about Bama's spring game. 0 legislation is a win for America.

What irks me is the party of small government (bwahahahahahahahahahaha) controls the executive and legislative branches and they sit on their aspirations and do nothing to reduce government or increase liberty. Example: the concealed carry reciprocity bill has been awaiting a vote since January.

You are 100% correct.

I thought I just read that bill is toast

You are 100% correct.

IMO the republicans like the ACA. It's a bailout for the insurance companies which is right up their alley. Their just upset that they didn't pass it first. As far as all the repeal or repeal and replace talk, it was just rhetoric to get elected/re-elected.

Reactions: 4 people
IMO the republicans like the ACA. It's a bailout for the insurance companies which is right up their alley. Their just upset that they didn't pass it first. As far as all the repeal or repeal and replace talk, it was just rhetoric to get elected/re-elected.

Looks like history is proving the latter half (at lesst) is true, midnight.

Just goes to show what happens to political will when it comes to slowing down the flow of money.

And still no proof of Russian hacking...

the CIA and NSA have proved that Russians hacked the election. Try keeping up with six-month old news.

If you are referring to collusion, then perhaps you missed the string of revelations over the last few months, but that wouldn't be surprising for a conservative. Any sensible person would have serious questions about the infatuation of Trump and his cronies with Russia and Putin. I understand that people who voted for Trump can't be expected to put things together.....Trump is the most dangerous and disastrous president in the history of the Republic---utterly dishonest, dumb, corrupt. I'm amused at how Trump supporters pretend there is nothing wrong with the guy and his administration--the corruption and obvious conflicts of interests (you are OK with president profiting from the presidency?), the nepotism, the raging incompetence across many fronts (botched, illegal rollout of travel ban, which was panned by numerous courts across america; amateur press operation that doesn't even want press conferences filmed or taped anymore because they can't deal with the questions about the idiotic decisions by this administration; the appointment of scores of unqualified people into important positions, etc.). I could go on...and on....Disgraceful.

Reactions: 6 people
the CIA and NSA have proved that Russians hacked the election. Try keeping up with six-month old news.

[diarrhea].

Someone correct me if im wrong, but isnt the only proof of hacking is the hacking of DNC?

Reactions: 2 people

You're embarrassing himself. The first thing he tried to do was put in place a travel ban on Muslims. You must have missed it while you were in the front yard working on your truck engine. The ban is partially in place now because of a Supreme Court ruling though it hasn't formally ruled on the ban; however, numerous courts across America have ruled that it is unconstitutional. I guess you have to be intelligent to understand the many ways in which Trump is a disaster--and a dangerous one at that. I suppose a president who tells whopping lies every day is perfectly OK with you. How about profiting from the presidency? How about just being an incompetent dunce who babbles about how everything he's doing is "great"--when in fact he has no idea what he's doing. How about the nepotism--putting family members in charge of issues with which they have no experience or background, and of course he's done that with various cabinet members, too. Yea, Trumples is perfect normal....

You're embarrassing himself. The first thing he tried to do was put in place a travel ban on Muslims. You must have missed it. The ban is partially in place now because of a Supreme Court ruling though it hasn't formally ruled on the ban; however, numerous courts across America have ruled that it is unconstitutional. I guess you have to be intelligent to understand the many ways in which Trump is a disaster--and a dangerous one at that. I suppose a president who tells whopping lies every day is perfectly OK with you. How about profiting from the presidency? How about just being an incompetent dunce who babbles about how everything he's doing is "great"--when in fact he has no idea what he's doing. How about the nepotism--putting family members in charge of issues with which they have no experience or background, and of course he's done that with various cabinet members, too. Yea, Trumples is perfect normal....

Someone correct me if im wrong, but isnt the only proof of hacking is the hacking of DNC?

You are correct and armchair is incorrect. What the referred to agencies have asserted is that Russia tried to interfere in our election process.

The election was not hacked (whatever that means). Best I can tell, Russia was purveyors of "fake news" mostly through social media and hacked or had access to the hacked DNC emails which they orchestrated the release of and made some attempts to hack email accounts of some election officials

No key legislation? Perfect. Why would democrats complain about this? It is the best thing about this administration.

You are correct and armchair is incorrect. What the referred to agencies have asserted is that Russia tried to interfere in our election process.

The election was not hacked (whatever that means). Best I can tell, Russia was purveyors of "fake news" mostly through social media and hacked or had access to the hacked DNC emails which they orchestrated the release of and made some attempts to hack email accounts of some election officials

This may be a surprise to some but the DNC does not control the national election. I know it SEEMS that way because of how the media reports. Hacking of the DNC sounds like a DNC problem.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back