Tucker Carlson

lawgator1

9k=
g3ibk8rrxebvv78vmxb9.jpg

Tucker Carlson‏Verified account @TuckerCarlson 20h20 hours ago

"Gypsies" are settled in a small Pennsylvania town... and locals complain of them going to toilet in the street and beheading chickens.

You know, I thought he was reasonably intelligent and that it would take a little while for him to succumb to the Fox echo chamber and lose his mind to start reporting on nonsensical stuff to try to backdoor complaints about immigrants or people just generally not like us.

I was wrong.

Reactions: 9 people
In my area we call them Amish.

Do you believe him to be exaggerating?

Reactions: 2 people
Bow tie must be too tight today.

I've disliked him since CNN CrossFire, but he generally made rational arguments. Hard to shake the crazy from Fox News.

Reactions: 4 people
I was just in Pennsylvania for a week (last week)..Gypsies are the least of their problems...

Funny though..I did see a ton of confederate flags..don't remember those when I was a lil nipper.

Reactions: 1 person
In before Sergeant Vol comes in complaining of racism.

Of a separate note, don't you know it's illegal to make a thread with just a person's name, LG?

9k=
g3ibk8rrxebvv78vmxb9.jpg

"Gypsies" are settled in a small Pennsylvania town... and locals complain of them going to toilet in the street and beheading chickens.

You know, I thought he was reasonably intelligent and that it would take a little while for him to succumb to the Fox echo chamber and lose his mind to start reporting on nonsensical stuff to try to backdoor complaints about immigrants or people just generally not like us.

I was wrong.

In all seriousness though, this is race-baiting of the worst kind. I wish people like him would just own his racism and be done with it.

Reactions: 5 people
9k=
g3ibk8rrxebvv78vmxb9.jpg

I was wrong.

It's Obama's fault! Carlson fits the Faux profile, nucking futs. :crazy:

Last edited:
I was just in Pennsylvania for a week (last week)..Gypsies are the least of their problems...

Funny though..I did see a ton of confederate flags..don't remember those when I was a lil nipper.

What are are you from?? I lived in eastern PA for 6 years. Expensive but a nice area

I mean, with all of the problems we have going on right now you take prime time air to talk about f'ing gypsies in some town in Pennsylvania? What on Earth is the point of even mentioning this?

Jesus, Tucker, get your priorities straight!

Reactions: 6 people
I mean, with all of the problems we have going on right now you take prime time air to talk about f'ing gypsies in some town in Pennsylvania? What on Earth is the point of even mentioning this?

Another story about Hillary would be fine.

It's not like CNN spent more time on Trump getting 2 scoops of ice cream and complained that everyone else got just one.

Needs a beer summit, ftw.

More about Trump/Russia. Been under reported by several networks.

Got to keep the base solid. "Us against them".....they're going to ride that divisiveness to the end.

Reactions: 3 people
Hundreds of racist Immigration Agents will deploy to Sanctuary cities.

The head of the U.S. government’s lead immigration enforcement agency said Tuesday that he will send a wave of agents to arrest criminal aliens residing in sanctuary cities, focusing attention on interior operations as illegal crossings at the southern border continue falling.

Hundreds of racist Immigration Agents will deploy to Sanctuary cities.

The head of the U.S. government’s lead immigration enforcement agency said Tuesday that he will send a wave of agents to arrest criminal aliens residing in sanctuary cities, focusing attention on interior operations as illegal crossings at the southern border continue falling.

Does it ever get difficult switching back and forth between your alter accounts?

Yes. He should be helping the others find out about Russia. Because that's really important and has barely been covered

Some of you guys will b**+* and moan about anything....

I hope gypsies move in next door you and start crapping in the road in front of your house and beheading chickens

Last edited:

VN Store

Back