Ann Coulter vs. Delta

ClearwaterVol

She is one of the reasons people think that Republicans are all bigots.

So why is our middle & working class suffering? NOT ROBOTS! Globalism & mass immigration. Immigrants take American jobs (& seats on @Delta)

One of the stupidest agitators out there, but she's made millions. Just another example of the Kardashian world in which we live.

Reactions: 9 people

One of the stupidest agitators out there, but she's made millions. Just another example of the Kardashian world in which we live.

Despite her millions, she was flying coach. lulz.

Reactions: 3 people
Agree with OP. She's an attention seeker of the highest order.

By the way, her first messages about this did not suggest or imply that the person who they had to re-arrange seats with was an immigrant. She has added that in, now, just to try to bait the usual suspects on the right into re-subscribing to her shrill nonsense.

She is, and always has been, a hack.

Reactions: 6 people

Immigration displacement is like a gang war on native-born jobs. Automation displacement is like a genocide on native-born jobs.

She's either a liar or completely ignorant (or both).

Reactions: 2 people
Despite her millions, she was flying coach. lulz.

I worked directly for a CEO for a few years. He splurged on some things, but usually when he just wanted the limelight. It wasn't uncommon for him to fly coach or the budget airlines. He was worth around 50 million at the time.

Immigration displacement is like a gang war on native-born jobs. Automation displacement is like a genocide on native-born jobs.

She's either a liar or completely ignorant (or both).

American workers are demanding 15$ minimum wage when it's cheaper and more efficient, especially long term, to make machines and computers that do it.

I've only been twice but I've made it a point to use the McDonald's self serve menu.

I'm also on the road alot so sometimes I have to grab a quick bite.

Agree with OP. She's an attention seeker of the highest order.

By the way, her first messages about this did not suggest or imply that the person who they had to re-arrange seats with was an immigrant. She has added that in, now, just to try to bait the usual suspects on the right into re-subscribing to her shrill nonsense.

She is, and always has been, a hack.
She isn't totally lacking in merit. She gets under your rather thin skin.

Reactions: 4 people
American workers are demanding 15$ minimum wage when it's cheaper and more efficient, especially long term, to make machines and computers that do it.

I've only been twice but I've made it a point to use the McDonald's self serve menu.

I'm also on the road alot so sometimes I have to grab a quick bite.

Yeah, but it's not a new phenomenon and it's not contingent on stupid people meddling with the market. Nobody works at the VCR factory anymore. There were 350,000 switchboard operators in the 1940s. Jobs just come and go, no matter what. The McDonald's thing was an eventuality. They just expedited it.

I'm assuming there's a story here?

And yes, she has become seriously mentally imbalanced over the past few years. Used to be somewhat entertaining. Now she's just annoying and should STFU.

Reactions: 5 people
Yeah, but it's not a new phenomenon and it's not contingent on stupid people meddling with the market. Nobody works at the VCR factory anymore. There were 350,000 switchboard operators in the 1940s. Jobs just come and go, no matter what. The McDonald's thing was an eventuality. They just expedited it.

I can agree with that.

People who push for limiting carbon output should fly around in private jets?

o1TQ2FY.gif

Well, we know Clearwater supports hypocrisy. We'll just add Huff to that list as well.

Thread starts out bashing a conservative talking head being a reason that people think all repubs are bigots for actions on a plane.

Someone posts that they think it's funny how she was flying coach.

I ask "And..." hoping to get an explanation as to why that's funny.

Someone replies to me as a counter to the previous "funny" post by mentioning she should be more like hypocritical lefties and how they choose to fly.

Clearwater posts that he says he doesn't understand what that has to do with anything.

Huff also doesn't understand.

Not understand a response doesn't mean it's not relevant. It could just mean that you're stupid.

Last edited:
I worked directly for a CEO for a few years. He splurged on some things, but usually when he just wanted the limelight. It wasn't uncommon for him to fly coach or the budget airlines. He was worth around 50 million at the time.

Normally, the 'every day' wealthy people do not flaunt their wealth and you'd never know they were wealthy. The ones that 'look' wealthy usually aren't and owe for everything they have.

My parents married 42 years ago and started out with nothing. My dad made the most at his job but never made over $25 an hour. Both my parents retired in their early 50's. They are multimillionaires today. Still buy most of their clothes at Walmart. House was paid for the day they moved in 36 years ago. Pay cash for everything.

Sibling and their spouse regularly made 6 figures annually. Took lavish trips. Drove BMW's. Ate out every night. Pay their adult kids' ways through life. Bought big boats and then big trucks to pull said big boats. Parked big boats in front yard so neighbors would be envious. Today...broke as $h1t and struggling to make ends meet as he lost his job a few years back.

Becoming wealthy is not that difficult. 'Keeping up with the Joneses' will ruin you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back