Caitlyn Jenner considering a bid for US Senate in California

Well, would be interesting. He's probably run as a pro alphabet republican. The people of Cali will have to vote for him because they'd be anti-alphabet if so. Good stuff.

Reactions: 2 people
Well, would be interesting. He's probably run as a pro alphabet republican. The people of Cali will have to vote for him because they'd be anti-alphabet if so. Good stuff.

I'm also interested for the same reasons.

Not voting for Jenner? So you're a bigot eh?

Should have some heads spinning in short order.

*Cat

Really this is a ploy to stay in the spotlight. No way a reality TV star would ever be able to hold public office..

Reactions: 1 person
Has this **** not sunk in yet??

Liberals lost to a ****ing reality TV star, with a veteran politician!!!

Think about it.

Hillary lost to Freaking Donald Trump.

Literally, they nominated one of the worst people in the country and then point fingers at Trump. Unreal.

Find a post where I said Hillary was solid. Or Bernie. We basically had two Dooley's. And then Trump, another Dooley.

I preferred Hillary because I like my republics without the hint of a despot. Both were trash. Still are.

Reactions: 4 people
Find a post where I said Hillary was solid. Or Bernie. We basically had two Dooley's. And then Trump, another Dooley.

I preferred Hillary because I like my republics without *a hint of personal integrity*. Both were trash. Still are.

fyp

VN Store

Back