illegal alien kills dad of 3 sons

What's different between this and someone who was arrested 7 times for any other reason?

Reactions: 9 people
What's different between this and someone who was arrested 7 times for any other reason?

depends, was said person supposed to be locked away for life and the .gov let free just cause it cost too much money?

What's the difference in someone coming into your home without knocking after being arrested 7 times for breaking and entering?

Here's where we lose each other. Most of you seem to have zero understanding of property rights. Illegals coming into our country is 100% different than someone coming into your home.

The difference? Consent. The people who rent to illegals want them here. The people who own businessss want them here. That's the complete opposite of trespassing and the complete opposite of breaking and entering.

Reactions: 7 people
Here's where we lose each other. Most of you seem to have zero understanding of property rights. Illegals coming into our country is 100% different than someone coming into your home.

The difference? Consent. The people who rent to illegals want them here. The people who own businessss want them here. That's the complete opposite of trespassing and the complete opposite of breaking and entering.

not really. in your argument people renting to illegals are only renting to illegals. or somehow preferring illegals over actual citizens, including legal residents, green card holders and fresh americans.

Excuse me, calling him illegal is very hurtful

Has anybody on VN ever corrected somebody for using "illegal"? I swear to God I've never seen it happen and I see this sort of comment all the time. I've actually been corrected various times for saying "immigrants" without "illegal" in front of it.

Reactions: 6 people
Has anybody on VN ever corrected somebody for using "illegal"? I swear to God I've never seen it happen and I see this sort of comment all the time. I've actually been corrected various times for saying "immigrants" without "illegal" in front of it.

It's golf doing that thing where he conjures his own weaksauce opposition so he can berate it and feel awesome. Textbook ****.

Reactions: 10 people

Don't worry, that comment wasn't aimed at anyone on this site

There is a world outside Volnation. Sometimes sarcastic posts are referring to things outside of VN.

Reactions: 2 people

Attachments

• IMG_1445.JPG
    IMG_1445.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 143
Reactions: 3 people

You an 8188 need to live in a tipi together, with one sleeping bag an a "immigrant" woman to cook & wash cause you can get her for soooo cheap.

Reactions: 4 people
The Illegal Alien probably voted as well.

Put that POS in prison for decades.

Well we have now found 1 of the 3,000,000.

Jesus, I swear I think some of you believe crime is ok unless it's done by an illegal. You won't post **** about the hundreds of thousands of other crimes by US Citizens but a damn illegal does it then we're back to "Bad Hombres"

Reactions: 5 people
Well we have now found 1 of the 5,700,000.

Jesus, I swear I think some of you believe crime is ok unless it's done by an illegal. You won't post **** about the hundreds of thousands of other crimes by US Citizens but a damn illegal does it then we're back to "Bad Hombres"

Fyp

We are labeled racist for that...

Well we have now found 1 of the 3,000,000.

We're discussing a guy that was tossed out of the US for being here illegally SEVEN times.... then returns and kills someone's son, father, husband and friend. He is a bad hombre

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back