Missouri Minimum Wage going down

Prices will go down along with it more than the decrease. That's less payroll tax employers will have to pay. They're about to get all of Seattle's and California's businesses.

I'll give you guys a clue. Hardly anyone gets paid minimum wage.

Reactions: 2 people
The market will sort itself out. I don't know of any jobs around here that pay minimum wage. Between Amazon and VW if you're not paying something vaguely competitive you're going to get the dregs.

Reactions: 1 person
The market will sort itself out. I don't know of any jobs around here that pay minimum wage. Between Amazon and VW if you're not paying something vaguely competitive you're going to get the dregs.

I can't get decent floor sweepers for less than $12. I haven't paid minimum wage in 15 years.

If you're an age that doesn't have the word TEENAGER in it and are making minimum wage..you're doing life wrong.

Reactions: 12 people
If you're an age that doesn't have the word TEENAGER in it and are making minimum wage..you're doing life wrong.

Unless you are stuck in that mentality and that's okay. Yeah if you are a normal adult you should understand the way advancement works.

It's true, though. All you really have to do to move above minimum wage is just consistently show up for work when scheduled.

I made minimum wage for only 4 months of my life. It's either 3% or .3% that make minimum wage.

Amazon and VW are not exactly at the top of the pay scale. Some of the VW suppliers pay more than VW.

I made minimum wage for only 4 months of my life. It's either 3% or .3% that make minimum wage.

Closest I ever came to making minimum wage in my life was being paid $10 an hour to clean up construction sites in my neighborhood as a 12 year old.

That is if I ignore the 16+ hour days everyday for 6 months in a war zone..pretty sure my "hourly pay" dropped pretty low..

Prices will go down along with it more than the decrease. That's less payroll tax employers will have to pay. They're about to get all of Seattle's and California's businesses.

I'll give you guys a clue. Hardly anyone gets paid minimum wage.

This post makes no sense. Prices cannot go down more than the decrease especially if hardly anyone makes minimum wage.

Reactions: 3 people
Closest I ever came to making minimum wage in my life was being paid $10 an hour to clean up construction sites in my neighborhood as a 12 year old.

That is if I ignore the 16+ hour days everyday for 6 months in a war zone..pretty sure my "hourly pay" dropped pretty low..
What do you want a medal or something? People certainly are less fortunate than you. Thats a very right wing attitude you have. "Ive never been poor so people who are poor must be stupid and dont derserve anything."

Im sure youll follow up this post in typical fashion with some personal insults but no, im not poor and havent made minimum wage since I was 15. And that was only until I turned 16. There are less fortunate people out there trying to raise a family on 8 bucks an hour.

Reactions: 4 people
Wonder what all those sewing and shoe making jobs trump is going to bring back from China and Mexico are going to pay?

Reactions: 1 person
What do you want a medal or something? People certainly are lazier than you. Thats a very intelligent and understanding of the world attitude you have.

Im sure youll follow up this post in typical fashion with some personal insults but no, im not poor and havent made minimum wage since I was 15. And that was only until I turned 16. There are stupid people out there trying to raise a family they never should have had in the first place because they lack personal responsibility and proper decision making skills on 8 bucks an hour.

Fixed for truth

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
What do you want a medal or something? People certainly are less fortunate than you. Thats a very right wing attitude you have. "Ive never been poor so people who are poor must be stupid and dont derserve anything."

Im sure youll follow up this post in typical fashion with some personal insults but no, im not poor and havent made minimum wage since I was 15. And that was only until I turned 16. There are less fortunate people out there trying to raise a family on 8 bucks an hour.

Oh I've been poor. It was called being an E-1-E-3 in the USAF and being deployed working 16+ hours a day where your hourly rate became like a buck O'five, coincidentally.. the same price freedom costs.

I'm sure there are people out there trying to raise a family on $8 an hour, and that sucks. I am also sure if you analyze their life they have made a colossally huge steaming sh!t ton of terrible choices in their lives as well...and that comes right back to my "you're doing life wrong" comment..Especially if you are slinging straws for minimum wage while trying to raise little Daire'kween or Jebidiah Bobby the 4th.

Oh and ironically I do have medals :)

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back