New Democrat Slogan: ‘I Mean, Have You Seen the Other Guys?’

golfballs

Mostly Peaceful Poster
New Democrat Slogan: ‘I Mean, Have You Seen the Other Guys?’

DD_g1_CXcAE0Y7t.jpg

:eek:lol:

Reactions: 3 people
Liberals = founding fathers.

Seriously, you yahoos need to learn proper definitions and context.

Pot, meet kettle.

The Founders may have been liberal by the standards of the time, but they bear zero resemblance to modern liberals.

Reactions: 6 people
This. The FF's weren't worthless losers hellbent on destroying where they live.

Didn't the conservatives just elect trump? I mean, 'cause I don't really see the high ground you're planting your flag on.

Reactions: 4 people
New Republican slogan: "I'll vote for anybody but HRC, regardless of who that person is."

Both parties are trash, no one is in a good position to throw shade.

Reactions: 4 people
Didn't the conservatives just elect trump? I mean, 'cause I don't really see the high ground you're planting your flag on.

No, disaffected democrats elected Trump.

Too many conservatives were terrified of Hillary and voted (many even endorsed) for Trump knowing that he was little more than a carnival barker.

They're reaping what they've sown.

Reactions: 6 people
Too many conservatives were terrified of Hillary and voted (many even endorsed) for Trump knowing that he was little more than a carnival barker.

What have they reaped besides Libtard tears?

Reactions: 2 people

There isn't enough conservatives in this country to elect a president, no way he was elected without disgruntled democrats.

Reactions: 2 people
There isn't enough conservatives in this country to elect a president, no way he was elected without disgruntled democrats.

Correct. Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin... a lot of Obama voters and Dems that voted for Trump.

Trump isn't a "conservative"

Reactions: 1 person
Midwestern Dems flipping and pissy Sanders' supporters staying home.

A friend of ours was/is a Bernie supporter and before this election, I would have sworn that if a rock had ran on the Democrat ticket, she would have voted for it. She voted for Trump simply because she felt the DNC railroaded Bernie's shot in the primaries. First time ever she voted Republican.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back