CNN producer admits fake news

Last two links don't work.

BUT! Wow! The first link with the MANAGING PRODUCER of CNN saying the Russia probe is IN FACT better seen as a "witch hunt" than a justifiable investigation.

CNN, their managing producer and now a frickin Pulitzer Prize winning reporter caught out.

CNN YOUR SOURCE FOR MADE UP LEFT WING S#1+

mind boggling

But hey! LG, Luther, Rasputin, Pacer, & Armchair, you got a stateside source for BS to go along with that "Guardian" yellow rag across the pond, eh?

Reactions: 8 people
Last two links don't work.

BUT! Wow! The first link with the MANAGING PRODUCER of CNN saying the Russia probe is IN FACT better seen as a "witch hunt" than a justifiable investigation.

CNN, their managing producer and now a frickin Pulitzer Prize winning reporter caught out.

CNN YOUR SOURCE FOR MADE UP LEFT WING S#1+

mind boggling

But hey! LG, Luther, Rasputin, Pacer, & Armchair, you got a stateside source for BS to go along with that "Guardian" yellow rag across the pond, eh?

Its not about reporting news..its about making news and getting ratings. I can see the business angle from CNN and the other left leaning organizations after being owned by Foxnews for what seems like decades now.

Looks like this whole Russia/Fake News/Collusion/Investigation thing is blowing up in the lefts face.

Reactions: 7 people
Looks like this whole Russia/Fake News/Collusion/Investigation thing is blowing up in the lefts face.

And for what!!????

Filthy Lucre!

The EXACT thing the leftwing libTARDS (to be correct in it's innuendo of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder the acronym TARD should be capitalized. Otherwise folk think the intent is a mean contraction of liberal + retard)
accuse conservatives of.

Filthy lucre seeking lieing yellow rag journalism by CNN libTARDS. Who can ever turn the channel to that station again without doing it for hoots .... and to hoot at.

Reactions: 1 person
And for what!!????

Filthy Lucre!

The EXACT thing the leftwing libTARDS (to be correct in it's innuendo of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder the acronym TARD should be capitalized. Otherwise folk think the intent is a mean contraction of liberal + retard)
accuse conservatives of.

Filthy lucre seeking lieing yellow rag journalism by CNN libTARDS. Who can ever turn the channel to that station again without doing it for hoots .... and to hoot at.

There's just a lot of greed in the world - whether a moron at the top of a corporate empire worth a fraction of what he/she is making, or a do nothing lib with a hand out. It all comes into play with the collision of basing the merit of news services (and therefore someone's pay) on ratings ... ratings from a populace strung out on reality shows. If the outrageous behavior of "entertainers" makes them wealthy, the media are willing to jump on the same bandwagon - after all, both pretty much reach an adoring public on the same screens.

"Anonymous" source was probably a Russian plant in place to make sure these intrepid investigators got fired. Trump is getting desperate for sure.

Keep searching gumshoes, you've almost got him now.

Anyone with a 1/4 brain knew CNN was all about ratings

Ratings = Money

Its more about money than truth

Big media is corrupt

Reactions: 3 people
So the CNN head producer honcho and a Pulitzer Prize winning reporter admit it....they make up fake stories for ratings.

Well, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC,...well, everyone BUT FOX....have been running with this Russian collusion thing.

They ALL have to know it's a lie. And the Democrat witch hunt is a lie.

Except for right leaning Fox (and I really don't like their entertainment "pretty face" approach), there is NO electronic news source left to trust for the truth about any issue. None.

Damn liberals! ruining it for EVERYONE!

Reactions: 2 people
So the CNN head producer honcho and a Pulitzer Prize winning reporter admit it....they make up fake stories for ratings.

Well, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC,...well, everyone BUT FOX....have been running with this Russian collusion thing.

Except for right leaning Fox (and I really don't like their entertainment "pretty face" approach), there is NO electronic news source left to trust for the truth about any issue. None.

I just happened to be reading a political science book yesterday and it basically said in the last 30 years news media is geared towards one thing, entertainment. That says it all. I will post the reference when I get a chance.

What?????? Please tell me you're kidding.

Fox was the leader in bastardizing the news for ratings. CNN has done a poor job when they try to emulate the Fox model. Hopefully they are learning to leave the fake news to Fox and will just focus on the real news. (They will have to be willing to sacrifice ratings and let Fox continue to win the ratings war.)

Reactions: 7 people
I just happened to be reading a political science book yesterday and it basically said in the last 30 years news media is geared towards one thing, entertainment. That says it all. I will post the reference when I get a chance.

Careful there; Huff will have to come along to tell us the old days were bad and that we're living in an enlightened age now ... and we better learn to appreciate it.

^ THIS. This is why people need to view a variety of media outlets.

Fox was the leader in bastardizing the news for ratings. CNN has done a poor job when they try to emulate the Fox model. Hopefully they are learning to leave the fake news to Fox and will just focus on the real news. (They will have to be willing to sacrifice ratings and let Fox continue to win the ratings war.)

🎶Dre-e-e-e-eam🎵
🎶Dream🎵
🎶Dream🎵
🎶Dre-eam🎵
🎶Dre-e-e-e-eam🎵

Reactions: 6 people
Careful there; Huff will have to come along to tell us the old days were bad and that we're living in an enlightened age now ... and we better learn to appreciate it.

WTF are you talking about?

The idea that the news media has been about entertainment only for the last 30 years is a joke. There is more of everything, now. That means there is more good and more bad.

When is the last time fox News was caught staging a fake protest after a horrific tragedy?

Reactions: 10 people

Ask yourself this. If Russia is being made out to be the bad guys when it comes to Trump's election by the media, why is it beyond reason to think that the media can't be pumping propaganda about Russia with regards to Ukraine and Syria?

The last thing The Establishment wants is for Russia and the US to have good, amicable relations with each other. They are deliberately making Russia out to be our enemy by rehashing old Cold War fears...

Last edited:
Now that it's confirmed to the world that CNN is a farce and a joke, we can move past the crap of them being fair and having more credibility than say fox.

Reactions: 4 people
Now that it's confirmed to the world that CNN is a farce and a joke, we can move past the crap of them being fair and having more credibility than say fox.

I hope they get shut down and no one with CNN on their resume is ever employed in the news industry again.

VN Store

Back