ReDux: The Clinton bodycount

Obsessed

Lab Rat
https://hillaryclinton411.com/2016/10/31/a-new-look-at-the-clinton-bodycount/

The Clinton Bodycount has been around for over 20 years starting with the first registered death in 1977 of Suzanne Coleman, a twenty six year old woman who allegedly had an affair with Bill Clinton and was pregnant with his child.
Since then, various versions of the Clinton Bodycount have sprung up all over the net with many consistencies like Vince Foster and Ron Brown, 2 of the Clinton’s closest friends and confidants, and with many inconsistencies including various military and law enforcement personnel.
Detractors of the Clinton Bodycount label it as a conspiracy theory. We have attempted for the first time to help the average American make sense of the Clinton Bodycount. By arranging the list into chronological order, consolidating the various lists, and breaking the list down into grouped components, we are able to look at the list in a new way, and something interesting happens…patterns emerge. With the current revelations about the Clinton’s criminal activity, more credibility is assessed to the Clinton Bodycount.

https://hillaryclinton411.com/2016/10/31/a-new-look-at-the-clinton-bodycount/

The Clinton Bodycount has been around for over 20 years starting with the first registered death in 1977 of Suzanne Coleman, a twenty six year old woman who allegedly had an affair with Bill Clinton and was pregnant with his child.
Since then, various versions of the Clinton Bodycount have sprung up all over the net with many consistencies like Vince Foster and Ron Brown, 2 of the Clinton’s closest friends and confidants, and with many inconsistencies including various military and law enforcement personnel.
Detractors of the Clinton Bodycount label it as a conspiracy theory. We have attempted for the first time to help the average American make sense of the Clinton Bodycount. By arranging the list into chronological order, consolidating the various lists, and breaking the list down into grouped components, we are able to look at the list in a new way, and something interesting happens…patterns emerge. With the current revelations about the Clinton’s criminal activity, more credibility is assessed to the Clinton Bodycount.

Pure coincidence and everyone knows it!

Thanks but that article is accusing them of Waco officers deaths and a couple of plane crashes. What I was looking for was the clinton Haiti connection type of thread.

Thanks but that article is accusing them of Waco officers deaths and a couple of plane crashes. What I was looking for was the clinton Haiti connection type of thread.

Oh ok.

Hold on

Google Monica Petersen.

She's another one that was killed. She notified folks she had the busted the child trafficking out of Haiti.

Hillarys brother got all the no bid contracts to rebuild Haiti. Nothing was done.

Wonder where all the money went.

Google Monica Petersen.

She's another one that was killed. She notified folks she had the busted the child trafficking out of Haiti.

Hillarys brother got all the no bid contracts to rebuild Haiti. Nothing was done.

Wonder where all the money went.

I do remember a little about an american christian orginization being charged for trafficking. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/05/world/americas/05orphans.html?pagewanted=all
Do the Clintons' run Haiti? What is their power and financial interests in Haiti? When did the Clintons first start having a vested interest in Haiti?

I did read a little about haitian judge J jones death ruled natural causes with others saying it was murder.

Still nothing is tying together. Look at this way I'm a skeptic. I'm not saying nothing is there between the clintons and Haiti.

when it gets too rough to carry on, im gonna tell the world about all the **** the clintons did to me

Reactions: 1 person
I do remember a little about an american christian orginization being charged for trafficking. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/05/world/americas/05orphans.html?pagewanted=all
Do the Clintons' run Haiti? What is their power and financial interests in Haiti? When did the Clintons first start having a vested interest in Haiti?

I did read a little about haitian judge J jones death ruled natural causes with others saying it was murder.

Still nothing is tying together. Look at this way I'm a skeptic. I'm not saying nothing is there between the clintons and Haiti.

Ok. I see you were playing me. I've made a note of it and will no longer take you serious.

Good day

I'm not the biggest Clinton fan; I think they've been in politics too long and am glad it now looks like they're finally done.

But, I have to admit, I never have understood the sheer hatred so many have for them.

They hate them so much that some people spend days, months, and years making up stupid BS like the "Clinton Bodycount."

As another poster said, it really is sad.

I'm not the biggest Clinton fan; I think they've been in politics too long and am glad it now looks like they're finally done.

But, I have to admit, I never have understood the sheer hatred so many have for them.

They hate them so much that some people spend days, months, and years making up stupid BS like the "Clinton Bodycount."

The fourty years of scandal starting with Watergate.

They aren't done VP. Everything you're accusing Trump of Clintons already have already done.

Reactions: 2 people

Attachments

• IMG_4464.JPG
    IMG_4464.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 108
Reactions: 5 people
Ok. I see you were playing me. I've made a note of it and will no longer take you serious.

Good day

Dude, I'm not playing you. I really don't know what relations the clintons have there. I did see bills name pop up in an article and it seemed to imply he was a major player. I will admit that I'm being lazy on this one but am open to a link that might sum it up even if it is bias. It will give me a starting point. I wasn't a Hillary supporter.

The fourty years of scandal starting with Watergate.

They aren't done VP. Everything you're accusing Trump of Clintons already have already done.

The Clintons broke into the DNC headquarters and then covered it up?

Were Hill and Bill the plumbers?

Dude, I'm not playing you. I really don't know what relations the clintons have there. I did see bills name pop up in an article and it seemed to imply he was a major player. I will admit that I'm being lazy on this one but am open to a link that might sum it up even if it is bias. It will give me a starting point. I wasn't a Hillary supporter.

Obsessed no longer takes you seriously.

Face it, Mick, your life is now over.

May as well just spend the rest of your fruitless years in a nunnery or something.

Reactions: 2 people
Obsessed no longer takes you seriously.

Face it, Mick, your life is now over.

May as well just spend the rest of your fruitless years in a nunnery or something.

Well I figured someone would provide some substance. Golfballs must be in a sand trap somewhere.

VN Store

Back