Greg Gianforte (MT GOP candidate)

MakeTNGrtAgain

Respected on Both Sides
Allegedly just body slammed a reporter, so that's a thing.

EDIT: Just hears the audio. Guardian reporter asking about the CBO score, Gianforte body slams the dude. Gonna cost him the election so, not good.

Last edited:
:birgits_giggle: you just body slammed me & broke my glasses.

I don't see how that's funny at all. Why are we suddenly resorting to violence because people hurt our feelings or asked us tough questions?

No lie, this is some serious snowflake crap. This is unacceptable for anyone anywhere, especially from someone who is aspiring to a leadership position in this country. Be it Dem or Rep, this is inexcusable. If he were in the military we'd give this guy a treeline attitude adjustment (or a wall-to-wall counseling for you blue water squids).

Reactions: 15 people
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...s-gop-house-candidate-body-slam-reporter.html

DAo65JXWAAA1Otu.jpg:large

After scanning the net on Jacobs he appears to be somewhat of a liberal agitator ......he probably deserved more of an ass kicking

Reactions: 4 people
I'm not seriously advocating it as much as I'm saying the reporter appears to be a douche as well..... for future reference when reading my posts..... a lot of them are tongue in cheek

Gotcha. My bad.

Still, dude was doing his job. Reporters are *******s, especially good ones.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back