Patriots to host 'Gay Bowl'

Article: The event has been held since 2002 & 40 teams are to compete this year.

I've never heard about this type of Bowl in 15 years. Should be a hoot for those that care.

Patriots hosting, huh?

Hope their balls are safe in their sacks.

Reactions: 1 person
Right? Call it the Fabulous Bowl or maybe Battle for the Tiara. They could join forces with mama Ru and call it RuPaul's Drag Bowl.

RuPaul's Drag Bowl and the trophy being the Liberace trophy is exactly what it needs to be. Where do we submit these ideas.

RuPaul's Drag Bowl and the trophy being the Liberace trophy is exactly what it needs to be. Where do we submit these ideas.

In all seriousness, what (known) gay man has contributed the most to the world? The first person that comes to mind is Alan Turing. Is there anybody who can do better than "saved western civilization and invented the computer"? That's a good question, gay or straight.

In all seriousness, what (known) gay man has contributed the most to the world? The first person that comes to mind is Alan Turing. Is there anybody who can do better than "saved western civilization and invented the computer"? That's a good question, gay or straight.
I don't really give a sh!t.

Reactions: 2 people

Alexander the Great maybe. Turing is hard to beat.

Also, if you believe in the Joshua Speed stories, Abraham Lincoln.

Turing would top my list. There are others where the line is a bit blurry like Da Vinci and Alexander the Great, but I'd still go Turing.

Turing and Tesla are two favorites in the best contributors gay or straight conversation.

Alexander the Great maybe. Turing is hard to beat.

Also, if you believe in the Joshua Speed stories, Abraham Lincoln.

Abraham Lincoln may be gay and may have done some great things, but he was a tyrant who abused the constitution and his failed diplomacy led to 650,000 deaths. Way too controversial to give him the nod over Turing, IMO.

Don't really know where that was being discussed, but respect your opinion.
Huff just posted a meme dealing with honesty and old men. My point is that I don't understand why we should single out someone's contribution to society based on how they use their tool.

Huff just posted a meme dealing with honesty and old men. My point is that I don't understand why we should single out someone's contribution to society based on how they use their tool.

Did you know that Turing was chemically castrated for the way he used his tool? I would say it's important that we point out that he's gay when we talk about his contribution to the world. Ignoring the fact that he's gay is completely irresponsible.

There is still a lot of ignorance out there. Around the world, people are still caning homosexuals and worse.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back