Obama Administration Spied on Americans for Years

VolnJC

but you know Trump and the Russians

The normally supportive court excoriated administration officials, saying the failure to disclose the extent of the violations earlier amounted to a “institutional lack of candor” and that the improper searches constituted a “very serious Fourth Amendment issue,” according to a recently unsealed court document dated April 26, 2017.
The admitted violations undercut one of the primary defenses that the intelligence community and Obama officials have used in recent weeks to justify their snooping into incidental NSA intercepts about Americans

http://circa.com/politics/barack-ob...s-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans

Reactions: 5 people
There is more to this.

I've been reading up on it for a couple days.

Along with money received from the Russians to podesta for hillary and obama.

I don't know if the dems will survive this one....

Reactions: 1 person
There is more to this.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that the dems won't survive, but I've been saying for months that any Trump investigation will turn up mounds on the operations of the Obama administration.

but you know Trump and the Russians

The normally supportive court excoriated administration officials, saying the failure to disclose the extent of the violations earlier amounted to a “institutional lack of candor” and that the improper searches constituted a “very serious Fourth Amendment issue,” according to a recently unsealed court document dated April 26, 2017.
The admitted violations undercut one of the primary defenses that the intelligence community and Obama officials have used in recent weeks to justify their snooping into incidental NSA intercepts about Americans

http://circa.com/politics/barack-ob...s-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans

I've been doing a ton of research on the 702 and it's such a ****ed system

I wouldn't go so far as to say that the dems won't survive, but I've been saying for months that any Trump investigation will turn up mounds on the operations of the Obama administration.

Wait....

Soon I tell ya!

It has always seemed that the conservative is portrayed as the bad guy out to protect his own interests - the rich living and embellishing their lifestyle - probably well earned by some. But the more interesting thing is that liberals in power ALWAYS live a much much different lifestyle on the backs of everyone else. They collect, hoard, and lord power, wealth, and privilege in a way that puts all challengers to shame; and their minions never seem to notice their dachas, estates, and compounds or flagrant abuse of power and liberal ideology.

Reactions: 4 people
It has always seemed that the conservative is portrayed as the bad guy out to protect his own interests - the rich living and embellishing their lifestyle - probably well earned by some. But the more interesting thing is that liberals in power ALWAYS live a much much different lifestyle on the backs of everyone else. They collect, hoard, and lord power, wealth, and privilege in a way that puts all challengers to shame; and their minions never seem to notice their dachas, estates, and compounds or flagrant abuse of power and liberal ideology.

The "Bern-outs" defended him tooth and nail when his hypocrisy came to light with news of his multiple homes despite never having a "real job".

Pulling out the dacha reference. Impressive. And fitting.

There is more to this.

Cockroaches are the ultimate survivors.

Reactions: 2 people
Have any of you ever wondered why there are so few terrorist attacks in America?

Think real hard about this.

Another fidget spinner.

Talk about anything except for Russia, Trump, and Trump's effort to derail the investigation.

Reactions: 8 people
Have any of you ever wondered why there are so few terrorist attacks in America?

It's mostly because we've got thousands of miles of ocean between us and where most terrorism emanates.

Reactions: 4 people
Another fidget spinner.

Talk about anything except for Russia, Trump, and Trump's effort to derail the investigation.

Well, it's a thread about something else so actually, you're the fidget spinner posting off topic.

Reactions: 11 people

The last time we had a major one it cost the lives of tens of thousands of their people?

Another fidget spinner.

What ever happened to Obama's buddy Rev Right? You know the guy who could not hold his love for our country back to his church members.

VN Store

Back