Senate "Leaks" located

MakeTNGrtAgain

Respected on Both Sides
Might make news, might not, but a member of Chris Coon's staff was let go today after it was discovered he had been leaking information to multiple outlets.

Possible if it's classified.

Possible but not probable. Nothing has leaked from up here that would be considered "detrimental to national security." There's a pretty large precedent for prosecution on the disclosure of classified information. I'm assuming it has to do with the information that was leaked yesterday because he's the ranking member on an oversight subcommittee.

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/05/...ouse-leakers-identified-trump-preparing-fire/

Though I do find it ironic someone leaked the info that the leakers have been caught.

Two reasons I chalk this up to "Fake News:"

1) This information wouldn't be released if they hadn't already been fired, and Civil Service would have issued a statement. Unless the person within the admin who "knows" this is just ****ing thick and wants information spread like wildfire over the course of the next five days before POTUS comes home

2) We would have found out about this by now, from someone in the White House.

I'm actually glad we have leakers on both sides. I like knowing what the bastards are up to.

I both agree and disagree. Any public service group from a county Parks and Recreation Committee to the White House staff has bad policy ideas spitballed during the conceptualizing phase of project development. Most get hollared down but some get on paper and even farther up the line.

To have everything public and chewed over by an oppositional political organ of intentionally yellow journalistic editorializing and calling it 'news reporting' is not in the public's best interest. Leaking for the sake of leaking should be illegal and carry penalties.

Whistleblowing, the exposing of illegal activity by those in a position of public trust, is an entirely different thing.

VN Store

Back