Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert in Manchester

VolnJC

Lots of people there...hope that no one was killed

DAdz8jVXkAElkb2.jpg

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-...ng&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

Hopefully people are ok. Initial reports coming out are of explosions in the tunnels people were leaving through.

Sometimes they get the number wrong, but when the police say there are dead people, there's probably dead people.

If you're targeting an Ariana Grande show you're going to mostly be getting kids/young people.

Muslim extremist would prefer that. Younger the victims, higher level of terror.

I hate to say this but I'm surprised a terrorist group hasn't tried to launch a Beslan styled attack on US schools. Think how easy it for nutjob school shooters to kill dozens of kids in a few minutes. Think of how many if a trained terrorist attack a school? I hope it never happens.

I hate to say this but I'm surprised a terrorist group hasn't tried to launch a Beslan styled attack on US schools. Think how easy it for nutjob school shooters to kill dozens of kids in a few minutes. Think of how many if a trained terrorist attack a school? I hope it never happens.

That and Malls too.

It will happen. They are here in East TN scouting all sorts of soft targets and have been for years.

I wonder if the explosions came from the subway tunnels and not the arena?

Update 1: British trainlines out of Manchester Victoria station are currently blocked.

zerohedge‏*@zerohedge
MANCHESTER EXPLOSION BEING TREATED BY AUTHORITIES AS A TERROR INCIDENT: BBC

VN Store

Back