Anyone here live in KY?

Exactly what do you mean by "get rid of"?

I think you may want to reach out to a couple in Chapaqua NY. This type of thing is in their wheelhouse.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm from Kentucky, nobody I know back home likes him.

Live here. There was a 'big' push from a Democrat last election he was in, but he won rather handily. Hate to say it, but I doubt he's going anywhere for a while.

I was thinking more of this:

11739671_10155791994730416_1864618590_n-e1449587365302.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Unfortunately he will get reelected. He normally does not have much of a challenger. This past time there was a big push from the Dems but she still lost pretty handily. He's entrenched sadly.

Unfortunately he will get reelected. He normally does not have much of a challenger. This past time there was a big push from the Dems but she still lost pretty handily. He's entrenched sadly.

That's sad..he sucks ass but at least he's a Republican

Please get rid of McConnell if you want **** to get done up here.

Thanks,

GOP

Man, you're not kidding. I was having dinner at Buffalo Trace Distillery one night and McConnell was there. He was politicking of course and pressing the flesh with the sheep. Got over toward our group and I just took the opportunity to go get another bourbon. Really had nothing I wanted to say to him that wouldn't have gotten me thrown out. Sorry, I'm just not in awe of politicians considering they're supposed to work for us.

Reactions: 1 person
When this sling blade looking MF retires I'm going to change my name to Jim Cooper and run as a democrat in my congressional district .....

Attachments

• IMG_1799.JPG
    IMG_1799.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 3 people
Hmmm, just heard about how McConnell cockblocked Trump and is preventing him from making recess appointments. Wow... and some of you clowns are still buying in to this left-right/Republican-Democrat nonsense.

Hmmm, just heard about how McConnell cockblocked Trump and is preventing him from making recess appointments. Wow... and some of you clowns are still buying in to this left-right/Republican-Democrat nonsense.

As soon as folks see that they are both on the same side it all makes sense. I remember when my eyes were opened. I don't look at things the same way anymore.

VN Store

Back