"The Big Lie" from Democrats

AirVol

Let’s go Brandon
http://amp.dailycaller.com/2017/05/...he-tump-campaign-and-russian-collusion-video/

"When “the big lie” of Russian collusion is repeated by influential Democrats, doubt is cast and suspicions are raised against President Donald Trump, even without actual evidence. Then, Trump’s approval ratings are expected to fall, ensuring greater erosion of Republican support for the president’s agenda — an agenda that threatens the progressive project that was designed to ensure continued Democratic dominance."

"As for Democratic leaders, he calls them simply “geriatric.” He sees the younger ones as “unhinged and in search of an identity.” Rather than find policies to bring working class voters back to the Democratic Party, Hanson predicts they will rally around race, class, and gender, as well as climate change and other fads thought up by Hollywood and radical elites."

Reactions: 1 person
I wish I could go back and find my post on this in November. Democrats know they're in a position of weakness so their only option is to distract, obfuscate, pot stir, etc. This is proving just as effective as having votes, and the media is more than happy to help them in their quest. They must keep Trump on the defensive and relentlessly hammer him for every move, even if there's no basis in their arguments. Keeping him off balance will delay and possibly demoralize GOP reps from pursuing legislation or change. It's an unfortunate development in our political system, 4-8 year long temper tantrums to stonewall the other side.

Reactions: 3 people
Most of this I agree with. I do like Rush's opinion that the media is running an opposition campaign against Trump and the democrat party is just along for the ride.

I wish I could go back and find my post on this in November. Democrats know they're in a position of weakness so their only option is to distract, obfuscate, pot stir, etc. This is proving just as effective as having votes, and the media is more than happy to help them in their quest. They must keep Trump on the defensive and relentlessly hammer him for every move, even if there's no basis in their arguments. Keeping him off balance will delay and possibly demoralize GOP reps from pursuing legislation or change. It's an unfortunate development in our political system, 4-8 year long temper tantrums to stonewall the other side.

Really? Its the Dems throwing temper tantrums?

200.gif

200.gif

Reactions: 15 people
Oh my God Hanson isn't dead. This man is bizarre and not well thought out in his writing but extremely intelligent. I wrote my master's thesis with the help of a lot of his writing.

Maxine Waters was asked this by Sam Stein of the Huffington Post:

“But just to be clear, there has been no actual evidence yet?”

She responded by saying:

“No, it has not. And I want you to know every time I’ve talked about impeachment I’ve said we’ve got to connect the dots, we’ve got to get the facts, we’ve got to do the investigation. That is what leads to impeachment, and I’ve also said that Trump will lead us right there.”

She just threw her lying party under the bus. Lol

Reactions: 4 people

She responded by saying:

“No, it has not. And I want you to know every time I’ve talked about impeachment I’ve said we’ve got to connect the dots, we’ve got to get the facts, we’ve got to do the investigation. That is what leads to impeachment, and I’ve also said that Trump will lead us right there.”

And admitted to her obvious motives.

We must decide to impeach, then find evidence so we can do that. Lol

Reactions: 4 people
Both parties are acting like morons in all this. Complete the investigation. No need to continuing talking about it until there are some actual results from the investigation.

She responded by saying:

What part of that statement is throwing anyone under the bus. Seems like a fairly straight forward and accurate statement.

Trump and his team provided more than enough reasonable doubt to warrant an investigation. The investigation will provide facts. The facts will dictate the final step.

What part of that statement is throwing anyone under the bus. Seems like a fairly straight forward and accurate statement.

Trump and his team provided more than enough reasonable doubt to warrant an investigation. The investigation will provide facts. The facts will dictate the final step.

Can't wait for the blame game when the investigation finds nothing.

What's the new excuse? Meuller is incompetent and covering up for Trump? :cray:

Reasonable doubt of what? How did they collude? What laws were broken? The Russians interfered with the election but all parties have said they had no effect in the Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania races where the election was won. Sorry in this country you must have probable cause of a crime before investigating. Liberal media had a much greater effect with the early coronation of Hillary. What if they had reported fairly? Trump may have won 48 states.

Reactions: 2 people
Reasonable doubt of what? How did they collude? What laws were broken? The Russians interfered with the election but all parties have said they had no effect in the Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania races where the election was won. Sorry in this country you must have probable cause of a crime before investigating. Liberal media had a much greater effect with the early coronation of Hillary. What if they had reported fairly? Trump may have won 48 states.

Okay, so it is your argument that because the Russians did not influence the swing states (I'm not agreeing with you, just confirming) there was no crime committed?

If Flynn colluded with Russia, with Trump's knowledge, but there is no evidence that Russian had any effect whatsoever on the election is Trump guilty of anything?

Reactions: 6 people
Okay, so it is your argument that because the Russians did not influence the swing states (I'm not agreeing with you, just confirming) there was no crime committed?

If Flynn colluded with Russia, with Trump's knowledge, but there is no evidence that Russian had any effect whatsoever on the election is Trump guilty of anything?

Collusion would be extremely difficult to prove.

Collusion would be extremely difficult to prove.

I agree, but simple knowledge of Russia's plans might do the trick. I'm not saying proof is there. I'm just posing a what if.

If this country didn't have such a need for instant gratification, we could wait until the investigation was complete before forming ill advised opinions.

I agree, but simple knowledge of Russia's plans might do the trick. I'm not saying proof is there. I'm just posing a what if.

If this country didn't have such a need for instant gratification, we could wait until the investigation was complete before forming ill advised opinions.

If proof is there Trump needs to be thrown under the jail and it does need to be investigated. It needs to be investigated in silence though, kill the leaks.

If proof is there Trump needs to be thrown under the jail and it does need to be investigated. It needs to be investigated in silence though, kill the leaks.

A silent investigation hurts Democratic Party fundraising efforts.

they are hoping to make him a lame duck even if he is innocent. the stench of this will hang over everything. By the time this gets cleared, if it gets cleared, the damage will be done and no one will still work with him.

its all essentially designed right now to be the yes no wife beater question.

Um...No. I'm not a lawyer but I believe the phrase you are looking for is "BEYOND a reasonable doubt"..which is not the case here at all because you know, ZERO evidence of anything.

VN Store

Back