Wait a Minute. What Happened to Radical Muslim Terrorists?

MT LeConte

Trump gave a major speech in Saudi Arabia on terrorism and didn't use his favorite catchline "Radical Islamic Terrorists" or any Islamophobic remark that he used so often on the campaign trail. I seem to remember how he chastised Obama and the Left for refusing to use that particular phrase or condemn all of Islam. Now he shows up in their back yard and all of a sudden it's not Islam that's a problem but just evil people.

I'm not saying it was a bad speech but it's not what his hopeless rabble of followers wanted to hear.

I believe Trump just stuck it up your rear again guys.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/21/politics/trump-muslim-speech-saudi-arabia/index.html

Reactions: 17 people
Yes, Trump is a two faced coward but the speech was actually written by Stephen Miller who was not only instrumental in the initial (and court rejected) travel ban but also responsible for much of the Islamophobia and all around xenophobia which was present during Trump's campaign. Of course, it's easier to disparage someone from across the ocean than it is to their face. Trump and his minions are classic bullies.

Reactions: 16 people
Did I also mention that Trump is a world class hypocrite? Jeez.

It's OK that he's a hypocrite, so long as he's getting Obamacare repealed, banning muslims, building a wall on Mexico's dime and reforming tax.

owait.

Reactions: 12 people
Trump gave a major speech in Saudi Arabia on terrorism and didn't use his favorite catchline "Radical Islamic Terrorists" or any Islamophobic remark that he used so often on the campaign trail. I seem to remember how he chastised Obama and the Left for refusing to use that particular phrase or condemn all of Islam. Now he shows up in their back yard and all of a sudden it's not Islam that's a problem but just evil people.

I'm not saying it was a bad speech but it's not what his hopeless rabble of followers wanted to hear.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/21/politics/trump-muslim-speech-saudi-arabia/index.html

Did you read the transcript of the speech.... he called it Islamic extremism that inspires Islamic terrorism.... I thought it was a very good speech.... just words but still a good speech.

Reactions: 5 people
Did you read the transcript of the speech.... he called it Islamic extremism that inspires Islamic terrorism.... I thought it was a very good speech.... just words but still a good speech.

The OP and his cronies can't distinguish between a speech on a terrorist attack and a speech given in a foreign country with respect towards the hosts.

Respect..Why do I get the feeling a lot of posters in this thread get little to none..

Reactions: 4 people

Did you read the article that was cited? During the campaign (and more than once), Trump declared that "Islam hates us." I guess you would call those "just words" as well... but still, he sang a different tune today.

Reactions: 10 people

I guess they weren't quite shovel ready.

Did you read the article that was cited? During the campaign (and more than once), Trump declared that "Islam hates us." I guess you would call those "just words" as well... but still, he sang a different tune today.

Show me the quote where trump claimed Islam hates us.... the op stated what happend radical Islamic terrorists when trump did call them Islamic extremists and Islamic terrorists.... How freaking idiotic is that?

Reactions: 1 person
Show me the quote where trump claimed Islam hates us.... the op stated what happend radical Islamic terrorists when trump did call them Islamic extremists and Islamic terrorists.... How freaking idiotic is that?

Uhhh, try reading the article that was cited by the op.

Reactions: 9 people
Uhhh, try reading the article that was cited by the op.

I have read it three times and it says he ventured away from his islamophobic rhetoric without stating examples.... it was a speech trying to get Muslim countries to help us destroy Islamic terrorists and he still called them Islamic terrorists and extremists.... I don't get the point.

I have read it three times and it says he ventured away from his islamophobic rhetoric without stating examples.... it was a speech trying to get Muslim countries to help us destroy Islamic terrorists and he still called them Islamic terrorists and extremists.... I don't get the point.

...then you have read the part where CNN quotes Trump as saying, "Islam hates us."

Reactions: 9 people
To quote CNN:

The speech was aimed at resetting his relationship with the Muslim world after making a slew of Islamophobic remarks on the campaign trail, calling for a ban on Muslims and declaring "Islam hates us."

I guess things do change when you are face to face with someone and want to show them respect (and they just pledged to give Ivanka a $100 million check).

Reactions: 6 people
...then you have read the part where CNN quotes Trump as saying, "Islam hates us."

I apologize I did miss that quote next to the video... it's still not a big deal and an idiotic point.... the biggest problem with politics is both sides act so idiotic instead of fighting for the same goals... I thought he did very well with his speech. He didn't back off the Islamic terrorists... he is trying to get the Muslim people to stand up and do something about it.

I apologize I did miss that quote next to the video... it's still not a big deal and an idiotic point.... the biggest problem with politics is both sides act so idiotic instead of fighting for the same goals... I thought he did very well with his speech. He didn't back off the Islamic terrorists... he is trying to get the Muslim people to stand up and do something about it.

It's cool... I understand where you are coming from and Trump wouldn't bother me so much if it wasn't for all of his hypocrisy. He is an off the chart hypocrite and I can't stand that in anybody.

Hell, everybody calls it Islamic extremism.

Nah! Trump weenied out. He had a chance to tell them and the world exactly what he's been telling us for nearly two years. He wouldn't say the very words he blasted Obama and the Left for not saying . IMO he was on the world stage and let you guys down again.

Oh brother. Complaining about Trump not doing something you previously complained about. Literally crying over everything Trump does or doesn't do. Sad!

Reactions: 6 people
Oh brother. Complaining about Trump not doing something you previously complained about. Literally crying over everything Trump does or doesn't do. Sad!

That would be called hypocrisy which Trumpets should be familiar with. Now, will a Trumpet please defend Ivanka's acceptance of the $100 million pledge to her "Women's Entrepreneur" Foundation from Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates? Trump only harped on the Clinton Foundation for 4 months last year for doing the same thing.

Reactions: 3 people
That would be called hypocrisy which Trumpets should be familiar with. Now, will a Trumpet please defend Ivanka's acceptance of the $100 million pledge to her "Women's Entrepreneur" Foundation from Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates? Trump only harped on the Clinton Foundation for 4 months last year for doing the same thing.

Ever thought that maybe we should wait and see how the money, and at what percentage, is used?

Nah....just be a puss and *****...

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back