Trump asked Comey

Like I said before "sh!t or get off the pot." He has been on the pot for 9 months. Wind it up so we can move on, or press charges.

Unfortunately that's not going to happen. I wish it was over. I think he's guilty as **** but it has nothing to do with Trump

That's obstruction of justice. I think he probably has immunity from criminal charges, but if he really did that I'm struggling to see how the GOP in the house and Senate don't impeach and remove him.

Reactions: 10 people
Another story sourced on anonymous sources. They also claim Trump said he wants to throw reporters in jail.

Didn't the acting CIA head, McCabe ( who is a democrat), just testify to Congress that the Trump admin never interfered with any investigation? Is he lying to Congress ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
Trump also supposedly asked both Pence and Sessions to leave the room so he could speak to Comey in private to request that he drop the investigation into Flynn. Being the FBI director, of course Comey documented the conversation.

It really is something new every darn day with this administration. Drama and chaos.

Reactions: 7 people
Another story sourced on anonymous sources. They also claim Trump said he wants to throw reporters in jail.

Didn't teh acting FBI head, McCabe ( who is a democrat), just testify to Congress that the Trump admin never interfered with any investigation?

It not a big deal and no LG it's not obstruction of justice. it's just going to cause more ****ing issues with the investigation

Unfortunately that's not going to happen. I wish it was over. I think he's guilty as **** but it has nothing to do with Trump
Trump is impatient. He is used to snapping his fingers and getting things done. He is no doubt fed up with this dragging on forever with no end in sight. I feel sure that he feels like he hasn't done anything wrong, and is frustrated that he can't move it along.

Trump also supposedly asked both Pence and Sessions to leave the room so he could speak to Comey in private to request that he drop the investigation into Flynn. Being the FBI director, of course Comey documented the conversation.

It really is something new every darn day with this administration. Drama and chaos.
You've got him this time.

Reactions: 2 people

Didn't the acting FBI head, McCabe ( who is a democrat), just testify to Congress that the Trump admin never interfered with any investigation? Is he lying to Congress ?

He didn't get the memo.

That's obstruction of justice. I think he probably has immunity from criminal charges, but if he really did that I'm struggling to see how the GOP in the house and Senate don't impeach and remove him.
They probably lack your insight, and investigative skills.

Trump is impatient. He is used to snapping his fingers and getting things done. He is no doubt fed up with this dragging on forever with no end in sight. I feel sure that he feels like he hasn't done anything wrong, and is frustrated that he can't move it along.

I know this is weird, but I think a lot of the problems people have with Trump stem from him never having a boss. Like how he's terribly imprecise with is language - he's never had to explain himself to anyone, like a boss.

I know this is weird, but I think a lot of the problems people have with Trump stem from him never having a boss. Like how he's terribly imprecise with is language - he's never had to explain himself to anyone, like a boss.

That and i legitimately don't think he understood what he was in for. I still have a faint hope he can be successful, but he has to get his **** together. You can't win as a complete outsider up here/

“I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go,” Mr. Trump told Mr. Comey, according to the memo. “He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.”

If that is enough to impeach a president then there is no point in electing one ever again. Everybody just fend for themselves.

Reactions: 1 person
“I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go,” Mr. Trump told Mr. Comey, according to the memo. “He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.”

If that is enough to impeach a president then there is no point in electing one ever again. Everybody just fend for themselves.

It contradicts the Trump administration's claim that they have never asked for the Flynn investigation to be dropped.

Is it a bigger deal than any of the other things that turn up on a daily basis with Trump? No. It's just one more thing. Drama and chaos.

Reactions: 8 people
I'm not sure what is worse: the way Trump is handling the Presidency or the obvious coordination of leaks to subvert him.

Reactions: 1 person
No doubt there will be something new to move along to tomorrow. It really is a daily thing with Trump's administration. Drama and chaos.

Sure, but nothing ever comes of these things. Pretty much all the media and investigators are doing is making conversation.

Sure, but nothing ever comes of these things. Pretty much all the media and investigators are doing is making conversation.

I admit that it seems like the real battle here is between the NY Times and WaPo. This has become a "Who can get the most leaks" competition.

VN Store

Back