Seth Rich's Family Hires Detective

VolnJC

But it was the Russians!

[twitter]https://twitter.com/MarinaMarraco/status/864296359754698753[/twitter]

Perhaps the DNC wouldn't allow anyone to inspect servers because info was leaked, not hacked...

Reactions: 4 people
Maybe it's why WAPO is drumming up fake news. To divert attention away from this...

This whole Russian-Trump fake news rant was probably started from a little nugget or two that the Obama administration found via their unmasking during the election. The plan is to push that Trump is illegitimate.

Reactions: 4 people
This whole Russian-Trump fake news rant was probably started from a little nugget or two that the Obama administration found via their unmasking during the election. The plan is to push that Trump is illegitimate.

The Wapo story broke less than an hour after this one...

Reactions: 1 person
C_7Uu_zUAAEndUH.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
What about TM? I'll fly in Rick and Higgy Baby too.

I access VN on mobile. I just noticed your avatar is Theodore Calvin because of this post.

One of my all-time fav shows. Thanks for the memories.

I access VN on mobile. I just noticed your avatar is Theodore Calvin because of this post.

One of my all-time fav shows. Thanks for the memories.

Mine too. Last year, under the influence, I bought the DVD set. I've been watching on and off and just started season 5. Many cheesy scenes, things, etc but great show. I remember my dad watching it.

Mine too. Last year, under the influence, I bought the DVD set. I've been watching on and off and just started season 5. Many cheesy scenes, things, etc but great show. I remember my dad watching it.

The other day, I saw a Ferrari of that model drive by and started laughing. My wife asked what was so funny. Oh, just the picture of Tom Sellick folding himself up to try to get in and out of that thing.

I bought the entire A-team DVD set when I was in kuwait because I was bored..terrible move.

and backed by the biased press its working. only problem is the press has lost credibility and this only reenforces that. His mistake was calling it fake news, should have labeled it slanted news. They tell just enough real news so you will swallow the agenda news. Traitors acting like free press.

and backed by the biased press its working. only problem is the press has lost credibility and this only reenforces that. His mistake was calling it fake news, should have labeled it slanted news. They tell just enough real news so you will swallow the agenda news. Traitors acting like free press.

Yep, I'm not really a Rush fan but he was dead on calling them the drive by media..they make the claims and the general public doesn't have the attention span to dig deep..both right and left leaning news outlets do that.

44k emails?

“My investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks,” Wheeler said. “I do believe that the answers to who murdered Seth Rich sits on his computer on a shelf at the DC police or FBI headquarters.”

The federal investigator, who requested anonymity, said 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments between Democratic National Committee leaders, spanning from January 2015 through late May 2016, were transferred from Rich to MacFadyen before May 21.

On July 22, just 12 days after Rich was killed, WikiLeaks published internal DNC emails that appeared to show top party officials conspired to stop Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont from becoming the party’s presidential nominee. That controversy resulted in Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigning as DNC chairperson.

WikiLeaks leader Julian Assange has stopped short of identifying Rich as the source of the emails, but has taken a keen interest in the case, and has not denied working with Rich.

“WikiLeaks has decided to issue a US$20k reward for information leading to conviction for the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich,” the organization announced.

The private detective investigating this said today that Rich's murder was the first in that neighborhood in 7 years. Also, nobody knows the whereabouts of Rich's computer ( D.C. Police say they don't know where it is). The FBI says they don't have it. The detective said that the film from the officers' body cams who found him cannot be found in evidence, and that they were called off the investigation. The investigator also said that Rich lived for 2 hours, yet nobody asked him who shot him.

The private detective investigating this said today that Rich's murder was the first in that neighborhood in 7 years. Also, nobody knows the whereabouts of Rich's computer ( D.C. Police say they don't know where it is). The FBI says they don't have it. The detective said that the film from the officers' body cams who found him cannot be found in evidence, and that they were called off the investigation. The investigator also said that Rich lived for 2 hours, yet nobody asked him who shot him.

I thought i read somewhere today that DCPD had possession of his computer? I'll try to find it.

The democrat agitprop group, MSM, is running full blown interference on this. Articles about conspiracy theories are the first to pop up when you google Seth Rich . On one had you have the actual private investigator who goes on the record to declare suspicion of foul play, and they do all they can to discredit it. On the same day, they publish unverified claims by an anonymous source and act like its hard cold evidence of treason.

Don't forget it was Wikileaks in the first place that proved the MSM was just an extension of the Democrat party. They are complete and -in some cases i.e. Glenn Thrush, admitted - shills

Last edited:

VN Store

Back