Judge Jeanine

MakeTNGrtAgain

Respected on Both Sides
Jesus Christ. I've never watched her show before until tonight and what a loud *****. What is it with the Fox late night lineup and being so abrasive?

Reactions: 4 people
It's apparently what the right wants these days. Just shrill, indignant, blind adherence to the flavor of the month.

Reactions: 10 people
She probably makes a mean lasagna

I'll never understand FNC and the Jeanine/Hannity/O'Reilly spots. It's why nobody outside of the mentally impaired take that station seriously outside of Wallace or Shepard. They run off Megan Kelly who is phenomenal. It just doesn't make sense.

Reactions: 4 people
I'll never understand FNC and the Jeanine/Hannity/O'Reilly spots. It's why nobody outside of the mentally impaired take that station seriously outside of Wallace or Shepard. They run off Megan Kelly who is phenomenal. It just doesn't make sense.
I take it you do understand the MSNBC lineup.

Reactions: 7 people
i'll never understand fnc and the jeanine/hannity/o'reilly spots. It's why nobody outside of the mentally impaired take that station seriously outside of wallace or shepard. They run off megan kelly who is phenomenal. It just doesn't make sense.

People choose to listen to those they agree with. You are certainly included

Reactions: 2 people
Some networks operate more from the "this is what we know to be factual and this is our opinion on those facts" position.

While Fox is more from the "we will manipulate and change the facts in order to match our opinions" school of "journalism".

Sometimes it's a subtle difference but often not subtle at all.

Reactions: 3 people
Some networks operate more from the "this is what we know to be factual and this is our opinion on those facts" position.

While Fox is more from the "we will manipulate and change the facts in order to match our opinions" school of "journalism".

Ha

Reactions: 1 person

Fox wouldn't exist today, if the Media would have reported the news without a bias towards the left. Fox came about to balance the other side.

Reactions: 5 people
Her voice is annoying. Even if I agreed with the content of what she was saying and thought she made good points, I wouldn't want to hear her speak.

O'reilly was good when he had Dennis Miller on..thats it.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back