News Sources?

MakeTNGrtAgain

Respected on Both Sides
Where do you get your news?

I've been reading this board since before the election, and I think it's pretty obvious that the politics forum is about 70/30 Conservative.

Sources I use:
HuffPo
The Hill
Fox News (non-opinion shows)
CNN
New York Times

Sources I avoid:
Drudge
Sean Hannity
OccupyDemocrats
TheNation
Breitbart
The Blaze

Sources I'll read, but can't stand the bias:

WaPo
MSNBC
ABC

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
For all my up to minute Russian Donny news, I use Volforklift and his band of merry men. Volforklift has sources

Reactions: 7 people
How can you not put HuffPo in the can't stand bias section?

I don't read huffPo for politics but more for international news. NYT for business. There is more to news than politics.

Also, on the troll comments, thanks for the warm welcome?

Reactions: 1 person
Volnation.

After I get the "news" I'll check to see if it's anything worth worrying over.

Reactions: 6 people
I thought there was a 100 post limit before anyone could start a thread?

Appears this 'newcomer' was able to surpass this? Interesting.

Reactions: 2 people
I've found that listening to podcasts on drives to work in the morning keep me pretty up to date. They are a great resource. I try and keep it as nonbias as possible, sticking with NPR or PBS news podcasts and streams.

I've found that listening to podcasts on drives to work in the morning keep me pretty up to date. They are a great resource. I try and keep it as nonbias as possible, sticking with NPR or PBS news podcasts and streams.

I listened to WUOT when I was in Knoxville.

I check VN to see what the stories are and research them if they especially pique my interest. My go-to sites include:

Forbes
CATO
Reason
Rare
Wapo
The Atlantic

Read it all skeptically

Reactions: 1 person
I'll listen to HLN on sat radio to and from work.

Ill bounce around CNN and Foxnews. I check CNN to watch the Trumpaphobia and Foxnews for the military's terrorist body counts over seas. Local news..well..its Orlando..no need to read/watch the local news as its daily: Someone with a spanish name killed by someone driving a honda civic, shootings in the hood, alligator biting someone, some female/child has gone missing, child molester at a theme park, rinse and repeat.

I like NYpost and a handful of the British news organizations.

I check VN to see what the stories are and research them if they especially pique my interest. My go-to sites include:

Forbes
CATO
Reason
Rare
Wapo
The Atlantic

Read it all skeptically

Smart. Thats how everyone should treat the information they are being fed. Got a guy at work here who takes heaping spoonfuls of #### from OccupyDemocrats like its mana from heaven with rainbow sprinkles...and his mental health is taking a serious toll.

VN Store

Back