Antifa Nashville

what are the odds the antifa people go full blown violent democrat fascist?

All sorts of goodies planned in Atlanta for the NRA convention. Mostly timed around when Trump will give his speech.

I sure hope a bunch of rednecks from Cheatham and Robertson counties come to town all riled up that day....

You can go as Captain America

I forgot to include the Captain America tshirt with the bike helmet and shoulder pads.

I've never been to a riot before.... I think I'll go..... but if do I'll probably wear a Switzerland 🇨🇭 flag shirt .... I'm too old to get arrested for fighting

I forgot to include the Captain America tshirt with the bike helmet and shoulder pads.

I've never been to a riot before.... I think I'll go..... but if do I'll probably wear a Switzerland 🇨🇭 flag shirt .... I'm too old to get arrested for fighting

It will be more entertaining than WWE

Nashville is becoming a hub for libtards...

Chattanooga is looking better and better every day. Aside from being overrun by transplants from the Northeast and West Coast, Nashville is absurdly priced compared to its average salaries and overall "status" as a city.

Reactions: 2 people
Chattanooga is looking better and better every day. Aside from being overrun by transplants from the Northeast and West Coast, Nashville is absurdly priced compared to its average salaries and overall "status" as a city.

chattanooga is trying to become Asheville. and not just in the good ways.

Reactions: 2 people
These scared ass politicians need to get a handle on this and now

Screw them punk asses. Use any force necessary to take control. Our freedoms shouldnt be threatened by a bunch of **** for brains

I agree.... I'm seriously considering stopping by Walmart and getting that Captain America tshirt.

I hope the patriots show up in large numbers and bring the hammers

These idiots will keep pushing, till people get tired of watching them act out, and they will proceed to get stomped in the ground

VN Store

Back