North Korea attempts missle test

CountVolcula

Eternal Vol
Exclusive video

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
More proof that North Korea is not a real threat to us. Nor would it have been wise to kick off WWIII over a mouse that roars.

Reactions: 1 person
It does make one wonder if the NK "engineers" are working with the Wile E. Coyote Acme home rocket kits or something. It seems as of late each and every missile test, to include those of supposedly "mature" systems, are failing.

Certainly gives pause for thought on whether they really do suck that bad or it's just for show.

527b0e761710d58d399c7f3d2f56443a.jpg

It does make one wonder if the NK "engineers" are working with the Wile E. Coyote Acme home rocket kits or something. It seems as of late each and every missile test, to include those of supposedly "mature" systems, are failing.

Certainly gives pause for thought on whether they really do suck that bad or it's just for show.

527b0e761710d58d399c7f3d2f56443a.jpg

We are being sold a bridge. North Korea is no threat, nor is it in our interests to even be meddling over there. China, Japan and South Korea can and should be the ones that resolve this...

Reactions: 3 people
More proof that North Korea is not a real threat to us. Nor would it have been wise to kick off WWIII over a mouse that roars.

I wish this were true. But, the truth is they're making progress and now testing ICBM's (purportedly). Our intel predicts they'll have ICBM's + miniturized nukes within 4 years. Missile failures or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGkjVtunJt8

I wish this were true. But, the truth is they're making progress and now testing ICBM's (purportedly). Our intel predicts they'll have ICBM's + miniturized nukes within 4 years. Missile failures or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGkjVtunJt8

I've also been hearing over the last 20 years that Iran is "just months away" from having nuclear weapons. And even if they had them, we are supposed to believe that they are going to be the ones that kick off WWIII.

I'm tired of all the nonsense and scare tactics.

Reactions: 2 people
We are being sold a bridge. North Korea is no threat, nor is it in our interests to even be meddling over there. China, Japan and South Korea can and should be the ones that resolve this...

Hmmm... so when North Korea threatens nuclear strikes on us, and threatens to blow up the White House, Pentagon, etc., you're not concerned about these threats? Didn't we already travel down this road before with Al Qaeda in 1998? Does our country still operate under the Bush Doctrine of pre-emptive attacks against those who threaten us?

Read the other thread. I suspect China is taking care of this problem with some back door dealing from the US.

And yes, it is in our interests to be meddling around over there. A destabilized South Korea, Japan and (possibly even) China certainly hurts us in the long run. Look past the military portion and look at the underlying economic problems a conflict in that region will cause the US.

Hmmm... so when North Korea threatens nuclear strikes on us, and threatens to blow up the White House, Pentagon, etc., you're not concerned about these threats? Didn't we already travel down this road before with Al Qaeda in 1998? Does our country still operate under the Bush Doctrine of pre-emptive attacks against those who threaten us?
Al Qaeda and North Korea is apples and oranges. The only country that I know of that has given North Korea significant missile technology is the United States 20 years ago under Clinton.

Edit: My bad, they gave the technology to China, who then gave it to North Korea.

In that case, we are screwed.

Last edited:
I've also been hearing over the last 20 years that Iran is "just months away" from having nuclear weapons. And even if they had them, we are supposed to believe that they are going to be the ones that kick off WWIII.

Scare tactics? Really? Are the videos of nuclear bomb detonations by NK doctored / fake news? Are their missiles not real?

We remain at *war* with NK.

From my perspective, I'm not willing to take the chance that it's nonsense or scare tactics. By some way, shape or form, the NK war must come to an end.

Scare tactics? Really? Are the videos of nuclear bomb detonations by NK doctored / fake news? Are their missiles not real?

We remain at *war* with NK.

From my perspective, I'm not willing to take the chance that it's nonsense or scare tactics. By some way, shape or form, the NK war must come to an end.

South Korea, China and Japan have just as much to lose from a nuclear conflict as anyone else.

The lunatics we have at Langley, Va and DC scare me more than the North Koreans right now.

Are they a threat to mainland US? Absolutely not, at least right now, they are indeed a threat to our troops in the region and our regional partners. That said, even missile failures for the DPRK are wins because they can than start identifying the failed pieces and start working on them. Sooner or later they will have the ability to launch a working ICBM and put a warhead on said missile and than they are a threat to everyone. The question we have to ask when, not if, should we tackle that threat. Should it be now when they can't hit mainland US or later when they could have that ability?

"US govt "digital interference" (hacking) disrupted North Korea missile launch attempt."

I wonder how many of his military were executed last night? Creating jobs one missile failure at a time. :crazy:

But it will happen, it always does. There is no regression of technology on purpose, I just hope we have infiltrated their systems enough to slow them down.

But it will happen, it always does. There is no regression of technology on purpose, I just hope we have infiltrated their systems enough to slow them down.
North Korea is just sabre rattling. Iran's main concern right now in the region is Saudi Arabia. That is why you have the Saudi/Israeli/Arab Emirate alliance raging war and propaganda against them.

North Korea is just sabre rattling. Iran's main concern right now in the region is Saudi Arabia. That is why you have the Saudi/Israeli/Arab Emirate alliance raging war and propaganda against them.

Umm lets see. Because Iran wants to kill all the Jews and Iran wants to be the true Islamic caliphate.

Are they a threat to mainland US? Absolutely not, at least right now, they are indeed a threat to our troops in the region and our regional partners. That said, even missile failures for the DPRK are wins because they can than start identifying the failed pieces and start working on them. Sooner or later they will have the ability to launch a working ICBM and put a warhead on said missile and than they are a threat to everyone. The question we have to ask when, not if, should we tackle that threat. Should it be now when they can't hit mainland US or later when they could have that ability?

They have submarines capable of delivering missiles on to US soil

They have submarines capable of delivering missiles on to US soil

Their sub would have to be 600 miles off the coast just to hit US soil. Besides, we'd never let them that close. I'm sure there would be an accident.

Lol. No.

It's f'ing North Korea. They don't even know what cell phones are!

VN Store

Back