MEXICO: Drug dealers, criminals, rapists!

OuterBanksVol

The Donald's BIG mouth during the campaign... denigrating anybody and everybody, including our neighbors to the South. Our Moron-in-Chief promises a great, big "beautiful" wall to keep out all those "drug dealers, criminals and rapists". He then calls NAFTA a "disaster" and the "worst trade deal ever".

All our homeboys in the Midwest eat up Trump's HATE, FEAR-MONGERING and pure IGNORANCE up like cornflakes baby. WOOT WOOT!!! You go, Donald! Show them Mexican rapists we mean bid-niz.

Now... reality. The Donald is actually our President. And guess what happens. He actually comes to "learn" (a very loose term when referring to The Donald) that NAFTA actually is a pretty fair trade plan. Not perfect, but pretty damn good. As in, good enough to have survived multiple Republican and Democratic administrations prior to The Donald.

The Donald: "Oh, wait what? You mean me throwing a trade agreement out the window might cause problems for me (and Americans... not that he cares)? Oh, well, then **** it, don't change anything, the Midwest suckers already put me in office."

Result? Threefold.

(1) Mexico is royally pissed off at us. Rightfully so. Our stupid ass President ridiculed and demeaned them, and even promised that THEY were going to pay for the pointless, big, beautiful wall between us.

And guess what... that got the Mexicans thinking. "Hmmmm.... what leverage do we have against stupid Trump? Hey, how about corn?"

Yep. Them taco-munchin' Mexicans import nearly all of their corn from the U.S., and now THANKS TO TRUMP, they are looking to potentially eliminate that trade and buy instead from other South American countries.

And guess. Who. Suffers.

The very nimrod, anti-Mexican suckers in the Midwest who put dumb Donald in office.

Per NYTimes:

"The prospect that the United States could lose its largest foreign market for corn and other key products has shaken farming communities throughout the American Midwest, where corn production is a vital part of the economy. The threat is particularly unsettling for many residents of the Corn Belt because much of the region voted overwhelmingly for Mr. Trump in the presidential election.

“If we lose Mexico as a customer, it will be absolutely devastating to the ag economy,” said Philip Gordon, 68, who grows corn, soybeans and wheat on a farm in Saline, Mich., that has been in his family for 140 years.

Mr. Gordon said he planned to call Mr. Trump at the White House “and remind him we need trade.”

“He’s a businessman,” Mr. Gordon said. “He understands how much support for him came from the agricultural community.”"

(2) The Donald apparently plans to back down from his CAMPAIGN PROMISES (pesky things) on NAFTA.

Per NYTimes:

"President Trump, who has called the North American Free Trade Agreement “the worst trade deal” ever signed by the United States, appears to have backed off his threat to abandon the deal and is instead proposing keeping major planks in place when he begins renegotiating it later this year."

Wait, Donald? I thought NAFTA was the "worst deal ever" and a complete "disaster". OHHHHH, that's right... voters probably actually took your words LITERALLY. And thanks to Kellyanne Conway, we now know that when you speak, it's all about "ALTERNATIVE FACTS", not reality.

And lastly,

(3) The big, beautiful Mexican-funded wall.

Ahhhhhh... can't you just see it now? 30-feet high, sparkling, magnificent, symbol of American might and power (with an attractive view from the North side, mind you... South side, not so much).

Well, I for one am excited. The Donald told me that Mexico is going to pay for this big ol' crazy wall, so LET'S GET STARTED!!!! :dance2::dance2::dance2:

Wait...what? I'm sorry, did you say that Mexico actually said that there was no way in hell that they are EVER gonna pay for this wall??? BUT!!! BUT!!! The Donald said so!!!!

Well, no worries, let's just write that whole nonsense off to pesky campaign "promises". Silly stuff. At least it'll only a couple billion, and we won't have any issue building it.

Wait... what? $21+ billion? Lots of eminent-domain lawsuits? But... but, Donald said!!!

###

I hate Donald Trump. I will be "that guy" who is first to start dancing in the streets when the big clown gets the big impeachment boot to the curb.

11111111111111111111111111111111111.png

Reactions: 7 people
Not one mention of crime rate impacts of illegals, interesting

Only illegals commit crimes....who knew. Conservative whites are so wholesome and pure. Only people that commit crimes in America are illegals, blacks, and Muslims. Any person with pigment....easier definition.

Reactions: 3 people
Are you ever going to make the distinction between legal and illegal immigration?

Every ****ing time.

The benefit of legal and illegal immigration far exceeds the cost.

I'm all for making it legal. Please do. But if you're not willing to open up legal immigration, the fact remains that we need millions of illegals.

Reactions: 10 people
Only illegals commit crimes....who knew. Conservative whites are so wholesome and pure. Only people that commit crimes in America are illegals, blacks, and Muslims. Any person with pigment....easier definition.

all I know is you continue your crimes against logic with every post...

Reactions: 7 people
Every ****ing time.

I'm all for making it legal. Please do. But if you're not willing to open up legal immigration, the fact remains that we need millions of illegals.

You need to get out more often.

Reactions: 4 people
You need to get out more often.

I get out quite a bit. Illegal immigrants are why I'm paying $15 a plate instead of $22 at my Korean BBQ joint. Illegal immigrants are the reason hotel stays are reasonable (maid service). Illegals are the reason I can afford somebody to come fix my sprinklers when I don't feel like doing it myself.

I would guess that nearly every interaction you make in the marketplace is positively impacted by illegal immigration, at least by some small degree, and there is often a big impact. Consider that for a moment...

...then consider how many times an illegal has hurt you.

Reactions: 8 people
I get out quite a bit. Illegal immigrants are why I'm paying $15 a plate instead of $22 at my Korean BBQ joint. Illegal immigrants are the reason hotel stays are reasonable (maid service). Illegals are the reason I can afford somebody to come fix my sprinklers when I don't feel like doing it myself.

I would guess that nearly every interaction you make in the marketplace is positively impacted by illegal immigration, at least by some small degree, and there is often a big impact. Consider that for a moment...

You can also see the downsize by increases healthcare cost, education and social services

Reactions: 1 person
Every ****ing time.

I don't disagree our immigration system is in dire need of an overhaul. It should never take as long as it does to gain citizenship.

However...

I also have a huge issue with those circumventing established procedures as is happening on the southern border. I understand we might need the workers, but only after several other things get fixed first as I've stated time and time again.

The Donald's BIG mouth during the campaign... denigrating anybody and everybody, including our neighbors to the South. Our Moron-in-Chief promises a great, big "beautiful" wall to keep out all those "drug dealers, criminals and rapists". He then calls NAFTA a "disaster" and the "worst trade deal ever".

All our homeboys in the Midwest eat up Trump's HATE, FEAR-MONGERING and pure IGNORANCE up like cornflakes baby. WOOT WOOT!!! You go, Donald! Show them Mexican rapists we mean bid-niz.

Now... reality. The Donald is actually our President. And guess what happens. He actually comes to "learn" (a very loose term when referring to The Donald) that NAFTA actually is a pretty fair trade plan. Not perfect, but pretty damn good. As in, good enough to have survived multiple Republican and Democratic administrations prior to The Donald.

The Donald: "Oh, wait what? You mean me throwing a trade agreement out the window might cause problems for me (and Americans... not that he cares)? Oh, well, then **** it, don't change anything, the Midwest suckers already put me in office."

Result? Threefold.

(1) Mexico is royally pissed off at us. Rightfully so. Our stupid ass President ridiculed and demeaned them, and even promised that THEY were going to pay for the pointless, big, beautiful wall between us.

And guess what... that got the Mexicans thinking. "Hmmmm.... what leverage do we have against stupid Trump? Hey, how about corn?"

Yep. Them taco-munchin' Mexicans import nearly all of their corn from the U.S., and now THANKS TO TRUMP, they are looking to potentially eliminate that trade and buy instead from other South American countries.

And guess. Who. Suffers.

The very nimrod, anti-Mexican suckers in the Midwest who put dumb Donald in office.

Per NYTimes:

"The prospect that the United States could lose its largest foreign market for corn and other key products has shaken farming communities throughout the American Midwest, where corn production is a vital part of the economy. The threat is particularly unsettling for many residents of the Corn Belt because much of the region voted overwhelmingly for Mr. Trump in the presidential election.

“If we lose Mexico as a customer, it will be absolutely devastating to the ag economy,” said Philip Gordon, 68, who grows corn, soybeans and wheat on a farm in Saline, Mich., that has been in his family for 140 years.

Mr. Gordon said he planned to call Mr. Trump at the White House “and remind him we need trade.”

“He’s a businessman,” Mr. Gordon said. “He understands how much support for him came from the agricultural community.”"

(2) The Donald apparently plans to back down from his CAMPAIGN PROMISES (pesky things) on NAFTA.

Per NYTimes:

"President Trump, who has called the North American Free Trade Agreement “the worst trade deal” ever signed by the United States, appears to have backed off his threat to abandon the deal and is instead proposing keeping major planks in place when he begins renegotiating it later this year."

Wait, Donald? I thought NAFTA was the "worst deal ever" and a complete "disaster". OHHHHH, that's right... voters probably actually took your words LITERALLY. And thanks to Kellyanne Conway, we now know that when you speak, it's all about "ALTERNATIVE FACTS", not reality.

And lastly,

(3) The big, beautiful Mexican-funded wall.

Ahhhhhh... can't you just see it now? 30-feet high, sparkling, magnificent, symbol of American might and power (with an attractive view from the North side, mind you... South side, not so much).

Well, I for one am excited. The Donald told me that Mexico is going to pay for this big ol' crazy wall, so LET'S GET STARTED!!!! :dance2::dance2::dance2:

Wait...what? I'm sorry, did you say that Mexico actually said that there was no way in hell that they are EVER gonna pay for this wall??? BUT!!! BUT!!! The Donald said so!!!!

Well, no worries, let's just write that whole nonsense off to pesky campaign "promises". Silly stuff. At least it'll only a couple billion, and we won't have any issue building it.

Wait... what? $21+ billion? Lots of eminent-domain lawsuits? But... but, Donald said!!!

###

I hate Donald Trump. I will be "that guy" who is first to start dancing in the streets when the big clown gets the big impeachment boot to the curb.

View attachment 129839

Damn you're reaching.

If only you put this kind of energy into other things....

Reactions: 2 people

Same could be said for racists, rapists, drug dealers, child molesters...

You're trying to hard to justify criminal behavior because it might save you a few bucks you cheap b@s##rd. :)

Reactions: 6 people
has this guy been banned for a while? pretty sure I have read at least two threads about this already. and why is some of this stuff news now?

You can also see the downsize by increases healthcare cost, education and social services

Yeah, there are costs. We have leeches, but some illegals actually pay into the system on fake SSN's and don't ever collect.

Document everyone and then we can tax everyone. Problem solved.

has this guy been banned for a while? pretty sure I have read at least two threads about this already. and why is some of this stuff news now?

Either banned or was in his/her mandatory months of grieving after the election.

What I find cute is that some people actually think Mexico could survive/exist if they decided to not be a customer of the USA or bend to our will.

Sorry pendajo's, tourism and tequila won't keep you afloat...

Same could be said for racists, rapists, drug dealers, child molesters...

You're trying to hard to justify criminal behavior because it might save you a few bucks you cheap b@s##rd. :)

Rapists hurt people by doing violence directly to them. The large majority of illegals are good people. This comparison is JoeVol-level absurdity.

What you don't understand is that I'm not justifying the acts of harmful criminals, I'm defending the people who are not hurting others.

Reactions: 4 people
Tell you what Huff, here's your chance.

You're the President. Now tell us how you fix immigration.

VN Store

Back