GOLF: Our Hypocrite-in-Chief

OuterBanksVol

Everyone is laughing at Fox News for its 'alert' about Trump working from the White House

Fox News has been widely mocked after it tweeted a “news alert” stating that Donald Trump was working over the weekend.

The news organisation, which is one of the few media outlets to support the controversial president, whose approval ratings are at a historic low for a new president, shared the bizarre update yesterday.

“News Alert: @POTUS spending weekend working at the White House,” the tweet read.

However, many pointed out that this simply wasn’t true — and, even if it was, would it really be news?

Over the weekend, Trump twice travelled to the Trump National Golf Club in Virginia on Saturday and Sunday, where he chaired meetings.

Trump headed back to the White House after his Saturday meetings, and later had dinner at Trump International Hotel nearby.

Sunday’s trip marked the president’s 13th visit to a golf course since taking office, according to The Hill.

Much has been made of how Trump spends his weekends — specifically his trips to Mar-A-Lago, Florida, and the business meetings he holds there.

It was here Trump and his aides coordinated their response to North Korea’s missile test in full view of diners.

Today, it was announced that Donald Trump is planning to overhaul US federal bureaucracy by creating a new division headed up by his son-in-law Jared Kushner.

The move comes after it was revealed that Ivanka Trump, daughter of the president and wife of Kushner, would be given a West Wing office and security clearance, despite not holding an official government role.

In a move that will likely renew accusations of nepotism, Kushner will be promoted from the role of senior adviser to lead The White House Office of American Innovation.

The announcement will be made following a difficult fortnight for Trump in which the Republican bill to repeal Obamacare imploded and allegations of Russian interference in the election also continued dog him.

8576435365.jpg

Here's a list of 27 Tweets from The Donald criticizing Obama for playing golf.

1. Aug 23, 2016 11:15:25 AM President Obama should have gone to Louisiana days ago, instead of golfing. Too little, too late! [Twitter for iPhone] link
2. May 21, 2016 05:56:20 AM While our wonderful president was out playing golf all day, the TSA is falling apart, just like our government! Airports a total disaster! [Twitter for Android] link
3. Oct 23, 2014 10:54:09 PM President Obama has a major meeting on the N.Y.C. Ebola outbreak, with people flying in from all over the country, but decided to play golf! [Twitter for Android] link
4. Oct 13, 2014 07:03:51 PM Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.Worse than Carter [Twitter for Android] link
5. Sep 26, 2014 05:35:57 PM Can you believe we still have not gotten our Marine out of Mexico. He sits in prison while our PRESIDENT plays golf and makes bad decisions! [Twitter for Android] link
6. Sep 9, 2014 07:25:33 AM "@TheBigJamesG: What kind of president doesn't get playing golf after a cruel beheading isn't the thing to do? Detached from reality he is" [Twitter for Android] link
7. Nov 18, 2013 07:59:03 AM President Obama played golf yesterday??? [Twitter for Android] link
8. Aug 20, 2013 10:43:38 PM "@pellscuse11: @realDonaldTrump Who plays more golf, yourself or the President? My money is on POTUS." You win! [Twitter for Android] link
9. Jun 20, 2012 03:34:09 PM I look forward to playing golf with President @BarackObama someday. [Twitter Web Client]
10. Jan 5, 2015 10:33:18 PM "@YankeeRunnerLV:Can U trick Obama into appearing on @ApprenticeNBC by telling him Golf is involved so you can do Country a favor& FIRE HIM! [Twitter for Android] link
11. Dec 16, 2014 04:03:02 PM Obama has admitted that he spends his mornings watching @ESPN. Then he plays golf, fundraises & grants amnesty to illegals. [Twitter Web Client] link
12. Oct 20, 2014 09:02:38 PM "@nikkio: DonaldTrump: Only way to get Obama to do right for our Marine would be for every country club across USA to deny him golf access [Twitter for Android] link
13. Oct 14, 2014 02:35:27 PM We pay for Obama's travel so he can fundraise millions so Democrats can run on lies. Then we pay for his golf. [Twitter Web Client] link
14. Sep 11, 2014 03:46:45 AM "@Kalozap: Obama's mind, IsIs, ebola, etc.... and then thinking, boy I wish I was on the golf coarse. What should I wear on the Links" [Twitter for Android] link
15. Sep 10, 2014 04:22:02 PM If Obama resigns from office NOW, thereby doing a great service to the country—I will give him free lifetime golf at any one of my courses! [Twitter Web Client] link
16. Aug 19, 2014 09:15:34 PM "@BackOnTrackUSA: @realDonaldTrump While Obama vacations,golfs, attends parties & jazz concerts, ISIS is chopping heads off of journalists." [Twitter for Android] link
17. Jul 10, 2014 10:10:07 PM "@jeff_smith7: @realDonaldTrump Maybe Perry can put in a 9 hole golf course on the banks of the Rio Grande to lure Obama to see the border?" [Twitter for Android] link
18. Sep 7, 2013 11:04:55 PM "@gretawire: PresObama is not busy talking to Congress about Syria..he is playing golf ...go figure" [Twitter for Android] link
19. Mar 18, 2013 02:12:59 PM Via @DailyCaller: "Donald Trump: Obama should golf w/ Republicans, not his ‘local friends’" http://t.co/4y6IfSi4bn by @NicholasBallasy [Twitter Web Client] link
20. Feb 19, 2013 12:18:45 PM My @foxandfriends interview discussing Pres. Obama playing golf w/@TigerWoods, US Airways-American merger & oil http://t.co/C868hkJf [Twitter Web Client] link
21. Feb 14, 2013 04:26:17 PM Obama vacationing in West Palm Beach starting tomorrow. He should play a round at Trump Int'l Golf Club - #1 rated course in Florida. [Twitter Web Client] link
22. Sep 19, 2012 09:01:47 AM Obama should play golf with Republicans & opponents rather than his small group of friends. That way maybe the terrible gridlock would end. [Twitter Web Client] link
23. Aug 30, 2012 02:04:27 PM Too busy playing golf? @BarackObama sends form letters with an electronic signature to the parents of fallen SEALs http://t.co/ELKcqTyr [Twitter Web Client] link
24. Jun 18, 2012 02:59:18 PM I don't mind that @BarackObama plays a lot of golf. I just wish he used it productively to make deals with Congress! [Twitter Web Client] link
25. Dec 30, 2011 01:12:30 PM I play golf to relax. My company is in great shape. @BarackObama plays golf to escape work while America goes down the drain. [Twitter Web Client] link
26. Nov 22, 2011 12:09:10 PM Yesterday @BarackObama actually spent a full day in Washington. He didn't campaign, fund raise or play golf. Shocking. [TweetDeck] link
27. Aug 15, 2011 12:36:47 PM @BarackObama played golf yesterday. Now he heads to a 10 day vacation in Martha's Vineyard. Nice work ethic. [TweetDeck]

Ironically, The Donald DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL GOLF COURSE (see bold above) despite owning 17 of them globally.

This is our "Do as I say, not as I do", 3rd grader-intelligence Leader of the Free World. God have mercy on us all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18 people
Rounds of golf: 13
Obamacare repeals: 0

Draining the swamp one birdie putt at a time.

Reactions: 19 people
Wondering who's going for the most threads that can be directly translated as "I have the mentality of a jilted 17 year old girl that just got broken up with and the world will know my anger!"

Outerbanks?

VolProf?

Carlos?

Or conversely, the "I have the mentality of a 17 year old dating the star QB and the world will know how awesome I truly am!"

JoeVol320?

Franklin Pierce?

Reactions: 10 people
27 tweets in 5 years. A little more than 5 criticisms per year about golf.

Please follow Trumps example, OBV.

Reactions: 4 people
Everyone is laughing at Fox News for its 'alert' about Trump working from the White House

Fox News has been widely mocked after it tweeted a “news alert” stating that Donald Trump was working over the weekend.

The news organisation, which is one of the few media outlets to support the controversial president, whose approval ratings are at a historic low for a new president, shared the bizarre update yesterday.

“News Alert: @POTUS spending weekend working at the White House,” the tweet read.

However, many pointed out that this simply wasn’t true — and, even if it was, would it really be news?

Over the weekend, Trump twice travelled to the Trump National Golf Club in Virginia on Saturday and Sunday, where he chaired meetings.

Trump headed back to the White House after his Saturday meetings, and later had dinner at Trump International Hotel nearby.

Sunday’s trip marked the president’s 13th visit to a golf course since taking office, according to The Hill.

Much has been made of how Trump spends his weekends — specifically his trips to Mar-A-Lago, Florida, and the business meetings he holds there.

It was here Trump and his aides coordinated their response to North Korea’s missile test in full view of diners.

Today, it was announced that Donald Trump is planning to overhaul US federal bureaucracy by creating a new division headed up by his son-in-law Jared Kushner.

The move comes after it was revealed that Ivanka Trump, daughter of the president and wife of Kushner, would be given a West Wing office and security clearance, despite not holding an official government role.

In a move that will likely renew accusations of nepotism, Kushner will be promoted from the role of senior adviser to lead The White House Office of American Innovation.

The announcement will be made following a difficult fortnight for Trump in which the Republican bill to repeal Obamacare imploded and allegations of Russian interference in the election also continued dog him.

View attachment 129616

Here's a list of 27 Tweets from The Donald criticizing Obama for playing golf.

1. Aug 23, 2016 11:15:25 AM President Obama should have gone to Louisiana days ago, instead of golfing. Too little, too late! [Twitter for iPhone] link
2. May 21, 2016 05:56:20 AM While our wonderful president was out playing golf all day, the TSA is falling apart, just like our government! Airports a total disaster! [Twitter for Android] link
3. Oct 23, 2014 10:54:09 PM President Obama has a major meeting on the N.Y.C. Ebola outbreak, with people flying in from all over the country, but decided to play golf! [Twitter for Android] link
4. Oct 13, 2014 07:03:51 PM Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.Worse than Carter [Twitter for Android] link
5. Sep 26, 2014 05:35:57 PM Can you believe we still have not gotten our Marine out of Mexico. He sits in prison while our PRESIDENT plays golf and makes bad decisions! [Twitter for Android] link
6. Sep 9, 2014 07:25:33 AM "@TheBigJamesG: What kind of president doesn't get playing golf after a cruel beheading isn't the thing to do? Detached from reality he is" [Twitter for Android] link
7. Nov 18, 2013 07:59:03 AM President Obama played golf yesterday??? [Twitter for Android] link
8. Aug 20, 2013 10:43:38 PM "@pellscuse11: @realDonaldTrump Who plays more golf, yourself or the President? My money is on POTUS." You win! [Twitter for Android] link
9. Jun 20, 2012 03:34:09 PM I look forward to playing golf with President @BarackObama someday. [Twitter Web Client]
10. Jan 5, 2015 10:33:18 PM "@YankeeRunnerLV:Can U trick Obama into appearing on @ApprenticeNBC by telling him Golf is involved so you can do Country a favor& FIRE HIM! [Twitter for Android] link
11. Dec 16, 2014 04:03:02 PM Obama has admitted that he spends his mornings watching @ESPN. Then he plays golf, fundraises & grants amnesty to illegals. [Twitter Web Client] link
12. Oct 20, 2014 09:02:38 PM "@nikkio: DonaldTrump: Only way to get Obama to do right for our Marine would be for every country club across USA to deny him golf access [Twitter for Android] link
13. Oct 14, 2014 02:35:27 PM We pay for Obama's travel so he can fundraise millions so Democrats can run on lies. Then we pay for his golf. [Twitter Web Client] link
14. Sep 11, 2014 03:46:45 AM "@Kalozap: Obama's mind, IsIs, ebola, etc.... and then thinking, boy I wish I was on the golf coarse. What should I wear on the Links" [Twitter for Android] link
15. Sep 10, 2014 04:22:02 PM If Obama resigns from office NOW, thereby doing a great service to the country—I will give him free lifetime golf at any one of my courses! [Twitter Web Client] link
16. Aug 19, 2014 09:15:34 PM "@BackOnTrackUSA: @realDonaldTrump While Obama vacations,golfs, attends parties & jazz concerts, ISIS is chopping heads off of journalists." [Twitter for Android] link
17. Jul 10, 2014 10:10:07 PM "@jeff_smith7: @realDonaldTrump Maybe Perry can put in a 9 hole golf course on the banks of the Rio Grande to lure Obama to see the border?" [Twitter for Android] link
18. Sep 7, 2013 11:04:55 PM "@gretawire: PresObama is not busy talking to Congress about Syria..he is playing golf ...go figure" [Twitter for Android] link
19. Mar 18, 2013 02:12:59 PM Via @DailyCaller: "Donald Trump: Obama should golf w/ Republicans, not his ‘local friends’" http://t.co/4y6IfSi4bn by @NicholasBallasy [Twitter Web Client] link
20. Feb 19, 2013 12:18:45 PM My @foxandfriends interview discussing Pres. Obama playing golf w/@TigerWoods, US Airways-American merger & oil http://t.co/C868hkJf [Twitter Web Client] link
21. Feb 14, 2013 04:26:17 PM Obama vacationing in West Palm Beach starting tomorrow. He should play a round at Trump Int'l Golf Club - #1 rated course in Florida. [Twitter Web Client] link
22. Sep 19, 2012 09:01:47 AM Obama should play golf with Republicans & opponents rather than his small group of friends. That way maybe the terrible gridlock would end. [Twitter Web Client] link
23. Aug 30, 2012 02:04:27 PM Too busy playing golf? @BarackObama sends form letters with an electronic signature to the parents of fallen SEALs http://t.co/ELKcqTyr [Twitter Web Client] link
24. Jun 18, 2012 02:59:18 PM I don't mind that @BarackObama plays a lot of golf. I just wish he used it productively to make deals with Congress! [Twitter Web Client] link
25. Dec 30, 2011 01:12:30 PM I play golf to relax. My company is in great shape. @BarackObama plays golf to escape work while America goes down the drain. [Twitter Web Client] link
26. Nov 22, 2011 12:09:10 PM Yesterday @BarackObama actually spent a full day in Washington. He didn't campaign, fund raise or play golf. Shocking. [TweetDeck] link
27. Aug 15, 2011 12:36:47 PM @BarackObama played golf yesterday. Now he heads to a 10 day vacation in Martha's Vineyard. Nice work ethic. [TweetDeck]

:zeitung_lesen: Memo noted.

Posting this garbage in another thread was not enough, this liberal hack felt the need to start a new thread on it. Can we ban these loons from starting so many pointless threads?

Reactions: 3 people
Further proof he hates this.

Wait until he makes a huge mistake and gets tons of criticism from all quarters. He won't be able to stand it, because he's all about his ego.

Reactions: 13 people
Further proof he hates this.

Wait until he makes a huge mistake and gets tons of criticism from all quarters. He won't be able to stand it, because he's all about his ego.

further proof the far left in this country has become more unhinged and need professional help

Reactions: 1 person
further proof the far left in this country has become more unhinged and need professional help

What America needs is a more competent US Mail delivery system.

That check from Mexico still hasn't been delivered.

Reactions: 7 people
We could do 100 variations of this thread.

It all stems back to the fact that Trump will say whatever he thinks his audience wants to hear and has no conviction in any of it.

Reactions: 8 people
We could do 100 variations of this thread.

It all stems back to the fact that Trump will say whatever he thinks his audience wants to hear and has no conviction in any of it.
.....and that is different from which other politicians?

Most of them at least attempt to maintain a consistent narrative.

For example, the Iraq war. Trump was initially for it, then turned against it. OK, plenty of politicians did that. But still to this day you can't pin down Trump's view on American involvement in Iraq because he says contradictory things on if we should be there.

Reactions: 3 people

I think the point is no other Politician uses social media the way Trump does to say it. And very few if any does it with the bravado he does while facts clearly show he is more often than not wrong and hypocritical.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back