The King of Crash and Burn

OuterBanksVol

From NYTimes.com:

"In the movie “Iron Man 2” (yes, superhero films are my guilty pleasure, so just bear with me) the villain, a rogue Russian scientist, informs the hero, Iron Man, of his theory on how easily he could be brought down:

'If you could make God bleed, people will cease to believe in Him. There will be blood in the water, and the sharks will come. All I have to do is sit here and watch, as the world will consume you.'

The point is clear: Invincibility is an illusion constructed by false assurances. Puncture the fantasy, expose the mortal, and the dispirited faithful will destroy the false deity.

Last week, the House Freedom Caucus made the fabricated God of Chaos bleed..."

###

Great article. Sums up my perspective, at least:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/27/opinion/the-king-of-crash-and-burn.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-left-region&region=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region&_r=0

Iron-Man-2-vs-Whiplash-1-.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
NYTimes and Iron Man 2 huh? Good God your troll game is getting weak. I am convinced you are not volprof. His troll game is pretty solid. You are on sammyhagar and LG level. Complete bottom feeder. Try harder OP.

Reactions: 4 people
We need two new threads. An "I love Trump!" thread and an "I despise Trump!" thread things like this can get dumped into.

Reactions: 1 person
Its quite enjoyable to see nimrods think that the world has suddenly ended for Trump because they pulled a bill. I believe many on here actually think that because it was not finished in the first 60 days that somehow in the next 1400 its not going to get taken care of. But but its a campaign promise broken!! No President has ever had that happen before have they?!

Reactions: 4 people
This is what happens when a generation stops changing their own oil in exchange of playing video games.

Trolls have short lifespans around here. I imagine OBV's leash is getting shorter with each asinine thread.

Reactions: 3 people
This is what happens when a generation stops changing their own oil in exchange of playing video games.

What if it's a car related video game?

Burnout_3_-_Takedown_Coverart.jpg

We must find a cure for vaginacitus. HIV doesn't hold a candle to this degenerative disease.

Trump is looking more and more like a man without a plan

NYTimes.com, March 27, 2017

...“Sounds like you’re applying the standards and the policy that the Obama administration put forward,” CBS News’s Major Garrett observed when Sessions finished his statement. “Are you taking any additional steps?”

“Well, that’s a good question,” Sessions replied. And the answer, apparently, is “no.” Sessions said there could be additional requirements “in the future” beyond those the Obama administration had. But not just yet.

Such policy anticlimaxes are becoming routine in Trump world. Tough rhetoric, big promises — and no substance. Trump looks more and more like a man without a plan."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...-card-e:homepage/story&utm_term=.f9ba39b132c6

images66QTVE3K.jpg

imagesVC1LBO9F.jpg

dddd4444.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
What happened to VP? Did he have another breakdown?

Anytime I haven't seen a post about Russia every 10 minutes I just always assume the white coats have came in and gave him his shot to put him to sleep for a while.

Mr copy/paste below your post is trying to challenge volprof for being the resident nutcase.

VN Store

Back