Worst President's First 100 Days in History

OuterBanksVol

WASHINGTON — President Trump’s failure to make good on his signature promise to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act is the most crushing political defeat of his early days in the White House.

But it is hardly the only one.

Mr. Trump — who sold himself as a winner who could turn around a country that “doesn’t win anymore” — has endured a litany of missteps, controversies, resignations and investigations, all of which have dented his “I alone can fix it” vow to remake government with businesslike efficiency.

A month shy of the 100-day mark that presidents use to gauge success, Mr. Trump’s largely self-inflicted setbacks are evidence of a novice politician, often uninterested in the inner workings of government, who is struggling to wield his constitutional authority or fully understand the limits of his office.

“No administration has ever been off to a worse 100-day start,” said Steve Schmidt, a longtime Republican strategist who served as a counselor to Vice President Dick Cheney.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/25/us/politics/trump-policy-goals-missteps.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Hey, Donald! Make America Great Again... RESIGN!!!!

22323232323.gif

^^^ Agreed, Donald. Agreed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22 people
He didn't fix the countries problems in 100 days?!

Glad the rest of the world doesn't use that benchmark for literally any job anywhere..Think about how long your unemployment would be..

Reactions: 7 people
I actually like almost everything he's done so far.

Just more Trump-phobia, misplaced childlike hissy fit rage, and desperate fear mongering.

Technically by Trump not replacing Obama care he has secured a victory for all Americans..according to HRC..

Reactions: 4 people
Without question, the worst start to a presidency in memory.

The disasters will only keep piling up, as the approval ratings will only keep going down.

The head-in-the-sanders on here are only placated at the moment by their 401ks. Once that goes, as it inevitably will - because, you know, history - they will crash and burn with the bum as well.

All befitting a fake presidency that never should have been.

Reactions: 20 people
Without question, the worst start to a presidency in memory.

The disasters will only keep piling up, as the approval ratings will only keep going down.

The head-in-the-sanders on here are only placated at the moment by their 401ks. Once that goes, as it inevitably will - because, you know, history - they will crash and burn with the bum as well.

All befitting a fake presidency that never should have been.

Nah. Survived Clintons crash, and the post election Obama crash, I'll make it through Trump just fine don't worry your blessed little heart about that!

Reactions: 5 people
giphy.gif

Reactions: 3 people
The New York Times and Never Trump losers don't think Trump has done a good job. Imagine my shock

I'll ask you the same question I asked Obsessed. Other than being a dirtbag and the stock market (which you know will eventually end, or at least I hope you do), what has he accomplished?

Seems everything he's tried to do thus far has crash and burned.

Please respond with specifics. And no Breitbart either. It's currently under FBI investigation, remember.

Reactions: 9 people
I'll ask you the same question I asked Obsessed. Other than being a dirtbag and the stock market (which you know will eventually end, or at least I hope you do), what has he accomplished?

Seems everything he's tried to do thus far has crash and burned.

Please respond with specifics. And no Breitbart either. It's currently under FBI investigation, remember.

- shrinking departments
- reducing regulations for small businesses
- bringing back manufacturing ( he did some of this before office )
- 5 year lobbying ban for white house staff
- cutting the EPA
- Neil Gorsuch
- Consumer confidence at a new high since 2008
- Starting the border wall

- shrinking departments Only a budget proposal at this point.
- reducing regulations for small businesses ... largely by reducing our environmental protections thus far.
- bringing back manufacturing ( he did some of this before office )...by either publicly shaming companies, giving them incentives to stay, or most often, just taking credit for company decisions that have nothing to do with Trump or his policies
- 5 year lobbying ban for white house staff About time.
- cutting the EPA Living on the ocean, and knowing what his PROPOSED cuts would do to the Chesapeake Bay, I'd rather pay more taxes than ruin our environment and the progress we've made.
- Neil Gorsuch An excellent choice. Democrats are stupid to threaten a filibuster.
- Consumer confidence at a new high since 2008 This is largely the fruits of the last administration. Don't forget that Obama took over during the Great Recession.
- Starting the border wall Wrong. No govt. funding has been approved yet. Trump has simply proposed funding and asked contractors to submit their ideas. PS The wall ain't gonna be approved by Congress, and why should it? Trump promised umpteen times that Mexico would pay for it, right? You do want to hold our President to his campaign promises, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16 people
- shrinking departments
- cutting the EPA
- Neil Gorsuch

You're a populist libertarian, so you don't count. Crash and burn doesn't count.

I want an assessment from a normal person, who actually understands that anarchy doesn't make a society function.

Reactions: 4 people
- shrinking departments
- cutting the EPA
- Neil Gorsuch

Sounds pretty good.

- shrinking departments Only a budget proposal at this point.
- reducing regulations for small businesses ... largely by reducing our environmental protections thus far.
- bringing back manufacturing ( he did some of this before office )...by either publicly shaming companies, giving them incentives to stay, or most often, just taking credit for company decisions that have nothing to do with Trump or his policies
- 5 year lobbying ban for white house staff About time.
- cutting the EPA Living on the ocean, and knowing what his PROPOSED cuts would do to the Chesapeake Bay, I'd rather pay more taxes than ruin our environment and the progress we've made.
- Neil Gorsuch An excellent choice. Democrats are stupid to threaten a filibuster.
- Consumer confidence at a new high since 2008 This is largely the fruits of the last administration. Don't forget that Obama took over during the Great Recession.
- Starting the border wall Wrong. No govt. funding has been approved yet. Trump has simply proposed funding and asked contractors to submit their ideas. PS The wall ain't gonna be approved by Congress, and why should it? Trump promised umpteen times that Mexico would pay for it, right? You do want to hold our President to his campaign promises, right?

Good response to a very bad post, but then again, what can you say about a guy who believes that economic relationships make a governance.

The only thing I would clarify is the lobbying one. No, this was merely a ploy of his, as I said at the time, to try to cement more power. He has foreign lobbyists running amok in his administration. Flynn was a Turkish (and probably a Russian one as well) agent in his White House. He knew this. The lobbying thing was all just a bunch of bullcrap, all meant to take the gullible, like Burger, for a ride.

Reactions: 8 people
- shrinking departments
- cutting the EPA
- Neil Gorsuch

Dakota Pipeline approval

Business confidence is booming
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-14/ceo-optimism-rises-by-most-since-2009-business-roundtable

Last edited:
You're a populist libertarian, so you don't count. Crash and burn doesn't count.

I want an assessment from a normal person, who actually understands that anarchy doesn't make a society function.

If he doesn't count, you certainly shouldn't count

Reactions: 2 people
Also, the fact that Brietbart and other media organizations are under "FBI investigation" prove it's a political witch hunt by holdover Obamatards in the DOJ

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back