We have too many laws...

ClearwaterVol

http://abcnews.go.com/US/virginia-police-arrest-sword-wielding-man-dressed-joker/story?id=46365754

According to Virginia Code 18.2-422, "It shall be unlawful for any person over 16 years of age, with the intent to conceal his identity, wear any mask, hood, or other device, whereby a substantial portion of the face is hidden or covered, so as to conceal the identity of the wearer, to be or appear in any public place, or upon any private property in this Commonwealth, without first having obtained from the owner or tenant thereof consent to do so in writing."

Well, this could be another antagonize Muslims thing. Or someone really hates Halloween.

Call me crazy but I'm going with the former.

Reactions: 1 person
Well, this could be another antagonize Muslims thing. Or someone really hates Halloween.

Growing up in TN, all the teacher and other adults mentioned that nobody could wear masks when 16 or over for Halloween

That's what I was thinking about this.

According to foxnews.com....There was this 31 yo guy dressed as the joker (face paint & all) in Winchester, Virginia Friday afternoon. Dude was wearing a cape & carrying a sword as 911 calls came pouring in. Can't wear a mask in public doing stupid shat as that.

Reactions: 2 people
According to foxnews.com....There was this 31 yo guy dressed as the joker (face paint & all) in Winchester, Virgina Friday afternoon. Dude was wearing a cape & carrying a sword as 911 calls came pouring in. Can't wear a mask in public doing stupid shat as that.

Did he threaten to or actually harn anyone?

According to foxnews.com....There was this 31 yo guy dressed as the joker (face paint & all) in Winchester, Virginia Friday afternoon. Dude was wearing a cape & carrying a sword as 911 calls came pouring in. Can't wear a mask in public doing stupid shat as that.

Elvis wore a cape.. Maybe not to the store

The bill was passed in 1960 and was aimed at combatting the KKK.

Haha, but yeah go ahead w your liberal outrage

Reactions: 4 people
Brandish a weapon in a mask or with you face concealed and expect to get arrested. He should be thankful. If he was Black they may have just shot him instead of arresting him.

Reactions: 1 person
Brandish a weapon in a mask or with you face concealed and expect to get arrested. He should be thankful. If he was Black they may have just shot him instead of arresting him.

How could they tell he was black if he was wearing a mask...?

Reactions: 3 people
Do you have to write a letter to everyone in Virginia if it's cold out and you wear a ski mask or scarf to cover your face while going about your day?

Most places have a law on the books that you can't wear a mask covering your face. My rinky dink town in Kentucky does, and so does everywhere around me in Georgia. Exceptions are made at Halloween.

How exactly was this a racist post?

Haven't you got the memo? To some here if you point out racism or a situation where someone or some group has been discriminated against that makes you a racist. Not the actual racist person or act. :thud:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back