Those damn Trump kids

Think of the verbal *****storm you would get from Ivanka if you actually kidnapped her. I'm guessing without a ball gag, an average felon would only last 2... maybe 3 hours tops before wanting to return her. Not much of a position of power during ransome negotiations.

Last edited:
As much as I hate these people, I can't fault them for not adjusting their lifestyles just because our Secret Service requires over the top 24 hour protection for them. Melania insisting on remaining in a high rise in Manhattan when she could be in the White House is a different story though. The amount of money being spent to safeguard that building is insanely wasteful and unnecessary.

Reactions: 4 people
Think of the verbal *****storm you would get from Ivanka if you actually kidnapped her. I'm guessing without a ball gag, an average felon would only last 2... maybe 3 hours tops before wanting to return her. Not much of a position of power during ransome negotiations.

WTH. What kind of sick individual has thoughts of who holding someone against their will with a ball gag in their mouth for ransom? I hope the secret service knocks on your door very soon.

They know that...

That has been explained here a thousand times. It's like trying to stop the Rocky Top woo at this point.

The liberals make excuses for Obama giving Iran the money and uranium.

Rational and intelligent people don't eat the silage feed to them by the most corrupt administration in America's great history like good little cows.

Reactions: 6 people
The liberals make excuses for Obama giving Iran the money and uranium.

Rational and intelligent people don't eat the silage feed to them by the most corrupt administration in America's great history like good little cows.

An informed person would know that the $1.7 million transferred to Iran represented $400,000 that Iran had paid to the Pentagon in the 70's while the Shah was still in power plus $1.3 million in interest. This $400,000 was for aircraft parts which were never delivered after the Iranian revolution and subsequent hostage taking at the US embassy. Had the Iranian claim for this over 30 year old unsettled dispute gone to an international tribunal, it is probable that the judgement against the US would have been much more than $1.7 million (a negotiated settlement).

Again, this has been explained here many times and is both a rational and intelligent as well as the accurate explanation. I have noticed that the conservative minded posters here are in fact the ones who most often get emotional and resort to name calling... especially when confronted with facts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 people
Just to state a pesky fact, the money given back to Iran was their money.

Which they forfeited their right to in 1979. Have you ever actually read a history book? Do you know how the real world works? Obama, in one of his many cuck moves, grabbed his ankles for an international court that literally has no actual authority to do anything.

I'll make it simple for you to understand because I get when islam or Obama is involved a lot on this board are too busy looking at their own colon to understand anything.

You set up your lemonade stand. A couple of fine upstanding muslims walk up and give you $5 for some lemonade. Before you give them their lemonade they kidnap your family for over a year. You tell them they aren't getting lemonade now because, well, terrorism. Your family is returned in 400 days. Are you going to refund that $5?

Reactions: 9 people
Which they forfeited their right to in 1979. Have you ever actually read a history book? Do you know how the real world works? Obama, in one of his many cuck moves, grabbed his ankles for an international court that literally has no actual authority to do anything.

I'll make it simple for you to understand because I get when islam or Obama is involved a lot on this board are too busy looking at their own colon to understand anything.

You set up your lemonade stand. A couple of fine upstanding muslims walk up and give you $5 for some lemonade. Before you give them their lemonade they kidnap your family for over a year. You tell them they aren't getting lemonade now because, well, terrorism. Your family is returned in 400 days. Are you going to refund that $5?

Reagan fan?

Ronald returned 3 BILLION dollars to Iran in 1981. Seems nobody buys into your lemonade anaolgy.

http://fortune.com/2016/08/05/money-america-iran/

Reactions: 10 people

Quite possibly the worst analogy I've ever seen.

Reactions: 14 people

That's pretty out of line. I think you might want to chill out.

WTH. What kind of sick individual has thoughts of who holding someone against their will with a ball gag in their mouth for ransom? I hope the secret service knocks on your door very soon.

Quentin Tarentino, for one. Keep your panties on, sister. Blue font.

Reactions: 5 people
Reagan fan?

Ronald returned 3 BILLION dollars to Iran in 1981. Seems nobody buys into your lemonade anaolgy.

http://fortune.com/2016/08/05/money-america-iran/

Still stupid. Like I said the USA could have to ignored them like we do a bunch of our "allies" and absolutely nothing would happen.

Interesting side note from your story. My now deceased Great Uncle actually was part of the group who flew the first batch of F-15's over there. He had his picture taken with the Shah in front of the bird he flew. Kinda cool.

Guess you haven't kept up with what your average democrats felons do when they kidnap White people, especially White women..

I see this used as an insult on here a lot which is a little strange... I mean, this is a UTk forum. UTk is obviously a public school.

...and I went to UTk..

It's no more strange than having the left wing posting champion being a Gator....on a UTk website..

And the reference is towards high school. Often people with little to zero grasp of actual history have suffered at the hands of the public school system, and probably terrible parenting.

Reactions: 2 people
Just to state a pesky fact, the money given back to Iran was their money.

I wonder if Iran will pay us the over $400 million in other claims arising under the “Victims of Trafficking and Violence Protection Act,” for court judgments for terrorist attacks against Americans.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back