Better than WikiLeaks...Trump Survelliance proven!!!!

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
Caught em in a lie again. Already trying to LIE their way out it AGAIN! But ,but, but, I,I,I,I!

Lol..... the unfit idiot seems to be one step ahead of everyone else...trolling the liberal emotions

Where it gets bad for them, by law, any info about Trump as he was not part of the WARRANT is suppose to be deleted. Instead it was passed along to the Hillary campaign.

This is going to be bad for the dems. Very bad.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm concerned about all the "incidental collection" that this investigation seems to be shedding light on. Not for Trump, but for Americans in general.

Reactions: 1 person
Where it gets bad for them, by law, any info about Trump as he was not part of the WARRANT is suppose to be deleted. Instead it was passed along to the Hillary campaign.

This is going to be bad for the dems. Very bad.

American citizens not part of the surveillance are supposed to have their identities protected. Only a handful of people in the government have the authority to authorize those names to be revealed...and there has to be an justified need to do so..

I think the bigger picture here should be how under the Obama administration the rights of American citizens, CITIZENS (call down libtards), were basically ignored in regards to surveillance.

Reactions: 2 people
American citizens not part of the surveillance are supposed to have their identities protected. Only a handful of people in the government have the authority to authorize those names to be revealed...and there has to be an justified need to do so..

I think the bigger picture here should be how under the Obama administration the rights of American citizens, CITIZENS (call down libtards), were basically ignored in regards to surveillance.

The NSA Admiral Rogers said 20 people including himself have the authorization to unmask.

Trump was right, yet again

In no way does this validate Trump's claim of 'wiretapping' at Trump Tower. Even by House Intel Chief Rep. Devin Nunes own admission, this involved the legal collection of information. It has been said repeatedly on this forum that it was likely to be revealed that members of Trump's transition team had intelligence collected upon incidentally. Trump's claim of wiretapping was still false and his tweets reckless but I'm not surprised to see that some of his supporters will use this as a form of validation in spite of everything that Rep. Devin Nunes added to that... and what Comey said on Monday.

Reactions: 6 people
In no way does this validate Trump's claim of 'wiretapping' at Trump Tower. Even by House Intel Chief Rep. Devin Nunes own admission, this involved the legal collection of information. It has been said repeatedly on this forum that it was likely to be revealed that members of Trump's transition team had intelligence collected upon incidentally. Trump's claim of wiretapping was still false and his tweets reckless but I'm not surprised to see that some of his supporters will use this as a form of validation in spite of everything that Rep. Devin Nunes added to that... and what Comey said on Monday.

It's ****ing illegal

Reactions: 4 people
It was legal - so said Devin Nunes. The dems are not the ones currently under an FBI investigation for collusion with the Russian government.

You don't seem to understand.

The warrant was for certain things. Info received on trump, by law, was to be deleted. It wasn't.

That's illegal.

Reactions: 3 people
Explain how it's illegal???

House Intel Chief Rep. Devin Nunes (a Republican and member of Trump's transition team no less) has gone out of his way to say that it was legal! These idiots here think they know more than him! What reason would he have to cover for the democrats? Good lord!

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back