Tomi Lahren suspended from TheBlaze

Hoosier_Vol

Vol Stuck in B1G 10 Hell
Really interesting that she flipped on abortion, considering that she had been pro-life and made comments about "baby killer Lena Dunham" recently.

Really interesting that she flipped on abortion, considering that she had been pro-life and made comments about "baby killer Lena Dunham" recently.

Lena Dunham said she wishes she had an abortion. That's a level of insane that deserves ridicule no matter where you stand.

Individually I'm pro life. From a government standpoint, I'm pro choice. My choice, indivually, is life. Your choice is yours. Being pro choice doesn't mean you are pro abortion

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 people

Can you link to what you are talking about? I've seen the clip you are probably talking about, but Tami Lahren says nothing about being against abortion. She just mocks Dunham's position.

Can you link to what you are talking about? I've seen the clip you are probably talking about, but Tami Lahren says nothing about being against abortion. She just mocks Dunham's position.

She said she's pro choice because the gov has no right to tell you what to do with your body but never said she agrees with pro abortion

Lena Dunham said she wishes she had an abortion. That's a level of insane that deserves ridicule no matter where you stand.

Individually I'm pro life. From a government standpoint, I'm pro choice. My choice, indivually, is life. Your choice is yours. Being pro choice doesn't mean you are pro abortion

You hit my feelings dead on! Well said :good!:

Reactions: 1 person
She said she's pro choice because the gov has no right to tell you what to do with your body but never said she agrees with pro abortion

Almost nobody considers themself "pro-abortion". Lena Dunham is the exception to that rule.

Reactions: 1 person

Killing another person doesnt havent anything to do with what a woman does to her own body, if she wants to cut her own kidney out I say have at it. Pro choice/pro abortion same thing

Reactions: 3 people

Fair enough, but pro-choicers don't exactly call people who agree with their position "baby killers," do they?

Anyway, she tweeted during a debate questioning why illegals have rights but not the unborn:

https://twitter.com/TomiLahren/status/788912265663623168?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Perhaps she has never publicly uttered the words "I am pro-life" before, so maybe she has cover to make such an obvious and dramatic change in her position. But given her previous statements it is pretty obvious to me she was pro-life.

Fair enough, but pro-choicers don't exactly call people who agree with their position "baby killers," do they?

Anyway, she tweeted during a debate questioning why illegals have rights but not the unborn:

https://twitter.com/TomiLahren/status/788912265663623168?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Perhaps she has never publicly uttered the words "I am pro-life" before, so maybe she has cover to make such an obvious and dramatic change in her position. But given her previous statements it is pretty obvious to me she was pro-life.

She has explained herself. It's a small government position. She doesn't want the government to have that control.

Even if you are morally opposed to abortions you can look at the matter practically and go pro choice. Abortions are illegal in Brazil and there are huge social problems because of this. You don't stop abortions by banning them and you probably make the problem worse.

Well stated, amazing how people will twist that sentiment into advocating for the murder of children. The irony that many pro lifers miss is that whether they want to admit it or not, they are making a choice which is all that there opposites are arguing for.

Reactions: 5 people
Well stated, amazing how people will twist that sentiment into advocating for the murder of children. The irony that many pro lifers miss is that whether they want to admit it or not, they are making a choice which is all that there opposites are arguing for.

If one thinks personhood begins at conception, it would be murder. The notions of government non-intervention and individual choice become absurd.

If one thinks there is delay in personhood status, notions of government non-intervention and individual choice come into play.

If one thinks personhood begins at conception, it would be murder. The notions of government non-intervention and individual choice become absurd.

If one thinks there is delay in personhood status, notions of government non-intervention and individual choice come into play.

I'll at least answer for me. There are too many different criteria on when personhood starts. I don't know when it does. My conscious tells me conception, hence being personally pro life. I have different policies personally than I do for our government. I get what you're saying, however, it doesn't seem clear when personhood starts.

I'll at least answer for me. There are too many different criteria on when personhood starts. I don't know when it does. My conscious tells me conception, hence being personally pro life. I have different policies personally than I do for our government. I get what you're saying, however, it doesn't seem clear when personhood starts.

Vexed me as well.

This has never been a hot button issue for me. If a person wants one.... get one...they're the one that will have to deal with the consequences.

I do find it funny though that a lot of the pro- choice folks are adamantly against the death penalty.

Back in Beck's early days I didn't mind listening to him..... then something changed dramatically and he came unhinged..... now he's like nails on a chalkboard to me.... maybe even worse than Rachel Maddow......its a toss up

What's ironic is that you think making a choice to save a life, and making a choice to take a life, are the same.

Again, this is based on when one believes personhood begins, as PKT stated. However, I think most would agree there is life in at least the 2nd trimester.

Back in Beck's early days I didn't mind listening to him..... then something changed dramatically and he came unhinged..... now he's like nails on a chalkboard to me.... maybe even worse than Rachel Maddow......its a toss up

(when he spoke out against Trump)

This has never been a hot button issue for me. If a person wants one.... get one...they're the one that will have to deal with the consequences.

I do find it funny though that a lot of the pro- choice folks are adamantly against the death penalty.

That's true.

VN Store

Back