Apology

OuterBanksVol

The truth that Obama didn't wiretap The Donald's campaign HQ is now officially fact.

Where's the apology for falsely accusing our past President of committing a felony?

Well? What are you waiting for, Donald?

(crickets)

Ohhhhh... that's right. Even after having your butt PUMMELED today by the FBI and NSA Directors, you STILL refuse to acknowledge the truth. You are completely devoid of even a hint of morality or decency.

You are an EMBARASSMENT to our Nation.

Not. My. President. EVER.

Reactions: 23 people
He is having a beer summit with his twitter space phone.

63946685.jpg

You can go to Whitehouse.gov and create a petition to beg for an apology from The President of the United States of America if you so desperately need his validation.

Reactions: 6 people
The truth that Obama didn't wiretap The Donald's campaign HQ is now officially fact.

Where's the apology for falsely accusing our past President of committing a felony?

(crickets)

Ohhhhh... that's right. Even after having your butt PUMMELED today by the FBI and NSA Directors, you STILL refuse to acknowledge the truth. You are completely devoid of even a hint of morality or decency.

Fact? No, I wouldn't call "have found no evidence" a fact it didn't happen.

And yes he is your President.

Reactions: 8 people
Fact? No, I wouldn't call "have found no evidence" a fact it didn't happen.

And yes he is your President.

Trump's "alternative fact" reality does not exist. There was no wiretapping. Even Fox network (the closest domestic mainstream Tass equivalent) has pulled Napolitano off the air for lying about the British spying on Obama.

Trump lies like normal people breathe air. It comes naturally, he does it all the time and he thinks nothing of it.

Now, thankfully, his lies are beginning to catch up with him. What the POTUS says DOES matter. This is now very different than the terrain for CANDIDATE Trump who could lie and lie and lie without any issues. There are consequences even for politicians and businessmen who do it for a living.

It is only a matter of time before The Donald is impeached. His own party will throw him under the bus as soon as reality sets in that their mid-term elections are jeopardized by their connection to and support of The Donald.

This, of course, presumes that he even makes it until November, 2018. At the rate he's going, he won't last that long.

Link to running tally of Trump lies:

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 people
Trump has the mentality of a five year old child. He doesn't understand what it is to man up.

To be fair, scholastic.com suggests that children learn to put group needs over individual needs ("me" to "us") around ages 5 or 6.

This is the point where humility is learned.

Clearly Donny hasn't progressed to this developmental stage yet; so I'm not sure it's fair to beat him up over not "manning" up quite yet.

Reactions: 11 people
What the hell was Trump thinking?

Doubles and triples down on this nonsense.

I'm still amazed he is president. I think I said, on this forum, that there was no way he would get elected. I underestimated the stupidity of about half of the American population. I knew the other half was bat **** crazy for even entertaining Hillary.

Reactions: 14 people
What the hell was Trump thinking?

Doubles and triples down on this nonsense.

I'm still amazed he is president. I think I said, on this forum, that there was no way he would get elected. I underestimated the stupidity of about half of the American population. I knew the other half was bat **** crazy for even entertaining Hillary.

By my count that means almost all voters all stupid.

Reactions: 7 people
Trump has the mentality of a five year old child. He doesn't understand what it is to man up.

So a guy who was outspent, out organized by the most most qualified person to ever run for president has the mentality of a 5 year old, what does that say about the person you and the rest of the far left nominated?

Reactions: 6 people
Trump's "alternative fact" reality does not exist. There was no wiretapping. Even Fox network (the closest domestic mainstream Tass equivalent) has pulled Napolitano off the air for lying about the British spying on Obama.

Trump lies like normal people breathe air. It comes naturally, he does it all the time and he thinks nothing of it.

Now, thankfully, his lies are beginning to catch up with him. What the POTUS says DOES matter. This is now very different than the terrain for CANDIDATE Trump who could lie and lie and lie without any issues. There are consequences even for politicians and businessmen who do it for a living.

It is only a matter of time before The Donald is impeached. His own party will throw him under the bus as soon as reality sets in that their mid-term elections are jeopardized by their connection to and support of The Donald.

This, of course, presumes that he even makes it until November, 2018. At the rate he's going, he won't last that long.

Link to running tally of Trump lies:

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

You must be awful young to just NOW be concerned about the bold.

Again with the impeachment? What would the charges be?

Reactions: 1 person
So a guy who was outspent, out organized by the most most qualified person to ever run for president has the mentality of a 5 year old, what does that say about the person you and the rest of the far left nominated?

This isn't something to celebrate. It speaks really bad about our country as a whole. The libs destructed their own party by sabotaging Bernie. I can't believe that there hasn't been a major investigation and upheaval in the DNC. But Trump is the perfect candidate to distract. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole wire tap thing, wasn't planted for the fact that they knew Trump would tweet about it.

And then you have the Trumpeters, of whom I suspect many, are Kloset Klan.

Reactions: 5 people

Yep, if the Dems had nominated Webb, Trump wouldn't have stood a chance.

Last edited:

Another indictment on the colossal unelectability of Hillary. She was supposed to be the best candidate, the smartest woman, with a powerful political machine backing her.

She lost to someone with the mentality of a 5 year old.

ETA: i was late to the party in this thread on this thought.

Reactions: 4 people
This isn't something to celebrate. It speaks really bad about our country as a whole. The libs destructed their own party by sabotaging Bernie. I can't believe that there hasn't been a major investigation and upheaval in the DNC. But Trump is the perfect candidate to distract. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole wire tap thing, wasn't planted for the fact that they knew Trump would tweet about it.

And then you have the Trumpeters, of whom I suspect many, are Kloset Klan.

One reason why you all continue to lose elections, but please keep it up its working well for you all

Reactions: 2 people
One reason why you all continue to lose elections, but please keep it up its working well for you all

Y'all?
You knucklehead, I'm a hard core, Pro life pro traditional marriage, pro-small government, bible thumping Christian.

Rand Paul was the hands down the best candidate for president, and you knuckle dragging crackers elected a wacko.

Reactions: 5 people
Y'all?
You knucklehead, I'm a hard core, Pro life pro traditional marriage, pro-small government, bible thumping Christian.

Rand Paul was the hands down the best candidate for president, and you knuckle dragging crackers elected a wacko.

Knuckle dragging crackers.

Reactions: 3 people
Y'all?

Yep, definitely a bible thumper.

Reactions: 3 people

(crickets)

I will take your tax cut thank you

Winners don't apologize for winning.

Would be incredibly funny if they did.

Winner: "I apologize to everyone who was not up to the task of beating me. I'm sorry you are such worthless opponents. I know this is a difficult time made worse by your own shortcomings. I hope someday you can forgive me for being so much better than you".

Reactions: 4 people
Intelligence community exists to produce disinformation. They are playing a completely different game than what we see.

VN Store

Back