wikileaks and CIA

Such is the scale of the CIA's undertaking that by 2016, its hackers had utilized more code than that used to run Facebook.

talks about all the different types of attacks, how they are doing it, phone, computer and smart TVs, and even mentions some of the locations/targets.

says there is more info in this than there was in all of their Snowden releases.

Reactions: 1 person
The Samsung Smart TV hack is brilliant, and slightly scary. Luckily I have few conversations in my media room unless its football season. What is also of note is the tradecraft do's and don't's which detail how to make their viruses and hacks undetectable by conventional virus/malware scanning programs. Oh yeah, developing programs to target phones mainly used by Americans is interesting..

I dont visit wikileaks often but I missed the story where the Obama administration actively inserted itself into the 2012 French Elections. So thats at least 2 elections interfered with by Obama?

It's time.

I wholeheartedly agree.

We should have no foreign intelligence service. Heck, while we're at it, we should eliminate our domestic intelligence service as well.

Just let business relationships among trusting men - you know, the natural order of things - just organically eliminate terrorism and the hostility of foreign governments.

We'd finally have true peace.

Indeed.

I need all the Midol I can get when I fall for Kremlin lies and deza, like a complete worm, not even worthy of the name "American."

Oh, you're either falling for lies or knowingly pushing falsehoods from criminals.

Reactions: 3 people
It won't shock me one bit if some members of Wikileaks ends up missing at some point in the future. I think messing with the CIA is not a good thing

Reactions: 1 person
C6UubftWAAAMbJp.jpg

VN Store

Back