Possible Hezbollah False Flag Event Coming Soon

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
With the Saudis and others failing miserably in Syria and Yemen, look for The Deep State to create an excuse for the Israelis to send in troops to Lebanon and Syria. This may also force Trump to commit ground troops in this fight as well.

The last thing we need is for us to even get entangled in any more excursions, but especially with Hezbollah in their home turf. Bill Kristol, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Chuck Schumer, and the Clinton and Obama holdovers will be all over this and wanting us to get in the fight. Trump needs to stay as far away from this as possible.

Last edited:
there has already been some excuses in the past. I recall an exchange of rockets between people in Syria and Israel. also pretty sure Israel has been running air raids for a while as well.

With the Saudis and others failing miserably in Syria and Yemen, look for The Deep State to create an excuse for the Israelis to send in troops to Lebanon and Syria. This may also force Trump to commit ground troops in this fight as well.

The last thing we need is for us to even get entangled in any more excursions, but especially with Hezbollah in their home turf. Bill Kristol, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Chuck Schumer, and the Clinton and Obama holdovers will be all over this and wanting us to get in the fight. Trump needs to stay as far away from this as possible.

I sure hope you're wrong Ras.

Useless and unnecessary military excursions are basically a job requirement for the president of the United States. I fully expect Trump to commit his fair share of military follies.

Reactions: 1 person

I forgot. Under which of the post Nixon presidents have the most US Military personnel been killed? Now, you're trying to tell me that it's really the dems that are the war mongers. That's rich.

Reactions: 4 people
I forgot. Under which of the post Nixon presidents have the most US Military personnel been killed? Now, you're trying to tell me that it's really the dems that are the war mongers. That's rich.

iCasualties: Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom Casualties

iCasualties | Operation Enduring Freedom | Afghanistan

to answer your question it looks like it is W, no surprise there, there was a war on.

between him and the next closest (Obama) it is 2 to 1. which makes sense considering the withdrawal in Iraq. however it is interesting to not the drastic increase in Afghanistan under Obama.

My son in law is in the Army National Guard. They have recently doubled his service from 2 days a month to 4 and his upcoming 2 week service to 4 weeks. They were told it was to get them "battle ready".

Take that for what its worth.

To you and the person that gave you a like for that response, where did I say I was blaming only the Dems in my post?

Bill Kristol, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Chuck Schumer, and the Clinton and Obama holdovers will be all over this and wanting us to get in the fight. Trump needs to stay as far away from this as possible.

I think both parties are full of war mongers.

Reactions: 3 people
To you and the person that gave you a like for that response, where did I say I was blaming only the Dems in my post?

I think both parties are full of war mongers.

I guess it was the Clinton and Obama holdovers while neglecting the obvious President

Reactions: 2 people
My son in law is in the Army National Guard. They have recently doubled his service from 2 days a month to 4 and his upcoming 2 week service to 4 weeks. They were told it was to get them "battle ready".

I heard something recently that basically was they are expecting to be called up soon. It was a little different but in the same vain that you posted. Something's getting ready to happen.

I heard something recently that basically was they are expecting to be called up soon. It was a little different but in the same vain that you posted. Something's getting ready to happen.

The Army Guard always starts training way, way in advance of deploying. This could be anything though. Increasing drills after the fiscal year is pretty bizarre though. That's budgeted and planned way in advance.

Last edited:

My whole base (special ops) had a huge push to get everyone a passport during the summer of 2001..

I have several customers that make various wear components utilized by the military. They've not seen any increase at all in RFPs. Their DOD work has been dead in the water for the last several years

Its coming...

Israel threatens to destroy Syrian air defenses

Jerusalem (CNN)Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman has warned Syria that Israel will destroy its air defense system if Syria fires an anti-aircraft missile at Israeli aircraft again.

Speaking on Israel public radio Sunday morning, Liberman said, "The next time the Syrians use their air defense systems against our airplanes, we will destroy all of them without thinking twice."

His threat comes after Syria fired anti-aircraft missiles at Israeli military jets overnight Thursday into Friday.

The Syrian military said the jets struck a military site near Palmyra, while Israel says they targeted a weapons shipment to Iran-backed Hezbollah. Syria claims their missiles downed one Israeli jet and hit another, which Israel rejected as "absolutely untrue."

"Our central problem, and this above and beyond all of the other issues, is the transfer of advanced weapons from Syria to Lebanon," Liberman said.

Since the JV team ISIS first started making waves back in 2013, we haven't seen one attack on Israel from this so-called terrorist group, nor have we seen much of anything out of Hezbollah. But now, watch Hezbollah miraculously and suddenly plan some terror attack in Israel in the coming weeks and months. The reason why ISIS didn't attack Israel is because ISIS is funded by the Israelis, Saudis, Qataris and certain western interests. Hezbollah is supported by Iran. They are going to make an effort to draw US troops into a battle with Hezbollah because the last time Israel fought those guys, they got their asses handed to them in 2006.

Since the JV team ISIS first started making waves back in 2013, we haven't seen one attack on Israel from this so-called terrorist group, nor have we seen much of anything out of Hezbollah. But now, watch Hezbollah miraculously and suddenly plan some terror attack in Israel in the coming weeks and months. The reason why ISIS didn't attack Israel is because ISIS is funded by the Israelis, Saudis, Qataris and certain western interests. Hezbollah is supported by Iran. They are going to make an effort to draw US troops into a battle with Hezbollah because the last time Israel fought those guys, they got their asses handed to them in 2006.

1) ISIS is going broke
2) Hezbollah is going no where

=

CIA paid for them, and that now changes with Pompeo.

Since the JV team ISIS first started making waves back in 2013, we haven't seen one attack on Israel from this so-called terrorist group,

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/751544/Jerusalem-attack-truck-hit-pedestrians-Israel-man-shot

http://www.wnd.com/2017/02/isis-attacking-israel-with-rockets/

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/27/world/middleeast/israeli-military-kills-4-isis-linked-militants-in-golan-heights.html?_r=0

“Since the beginning of the Syrian civil war in 2011, stray shells have hit Israel, but [Sunday’s aggression] was the first deliberate attack on Israeli forces,” the United Kingdom’s Daily Mail reports.

“They know exactly what the Israeli response would be,” Nuriel insisted. “An Israeli front is the last thing ISIS needs at this stage.”

https://www.onenewsnow.com/national-security/2016/11/29/isis-decimated-after-1st-direct-attack-on-israel

Just curious, but does anyone know when was the last time we had a significant number of troops in Lebanon?

VN Store

Back