ObamaGate

golfballs

Mostly Peaceful Poster
Trump: Obama Bugged Me

C6GRlkmUYAASW-V

I'm afraid of that the way things are going there are going to be revolutions about our government that we wish would have remained secret.

Trump isn't a politician and he isn't afraid of the American KGB. I think we're close to seeing how corrupt and reprehensible our politicians really are.

Reactions: 3 people
Sean Davis @seanmdav
Instead of denying the Trump wiretap, Obama's top political advisers are justifying, on the record, hypothetical wiretaps of Obama's foes.

Reactions: 1 person

Sean Davis (I've never heard of him) is probably talking about what David Axelrod tweeted earlier in response to Trump - but he didn't exactly justify anything as much as he wondered why this would be a positive development for Trump. Here is the tweet:

David Axelrod @davidaxelrod 4h

If there were the wiretap @realDonaldTrump loudly alleges, such an extraordinary warrant would only been OKed by a court for a reason.

Reactions: 9 people
This is what the final days of a cult look like, right before the final sip of Kool-Aid.

Reactions: 12 people
If the FISA court and FBI were involved (which seems to be the case), then this thread should be merged with the TrumPutin Gate thread.

There would be no "ObamaGate."

Reactions: 7 people
You do understand that a wiretap means a judge gave them a warrant, right?

That means....

Great call counselor. Every judge needs the most stringent proof. It's like you see in the law books. I see you and Clearwater studied with Mr. Saul Goodman wit' dem' Pago Pago studies.

The Obama admin would go to "Their" judge if the case. Don't be dumb LG.

Reactions: StarRaider
I think you need to be realistic. If this happened, it's bad for you.

If there was any proof, then something would have already happened. The NSA has the content of the Flynn calls. This is a coordinated effort to destroy the elected president. Obama is a dirty sack of crap and has a hand in this.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back