Jorge Ramos- America is theirs

The conflation of legal immigration with the illegal immigration issue is so tiring and so intellectually dishonest.

Reactions: 5 people
Ramos took an unusual tack, pivoting from talk of diversity and togetherness into boasts of conquest. Mass immigration, particularly illegal immigration, was a fait accompli. There is nothing the U.S. can do about it, and they must accept that America is “not their” country and that illegal aliens, particularly Latinos, “are not going to leave,” he said.

“But you know what? This is also our country. Let me repeat this: Our country, not theirs. It is our country. And we are not going to leave. We are nearly 60 million Latinos in the United States,” he continued. “And thanks to us, the United States eats, grows and, as we’ve seen today, sings and dances.”

Do Americans want to be Ruled by Mexicans?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Apparently you haven't been to Mexico..

Their economy was ****ty when these people were born. They didn't make it that way and the fact that it is 3rd world is no indication whatsoever of the impact Mexican immigrants have on our economy.

Reactions: 1 person
FTR, 1.3% of the population was Mexican-American in 1930. They definitely deserve credit for helping us build the power we became.

Reactions: 1 person
It was immigration from everywhere, bro. Africa, Europe, Asia, and even {gasp} Mexico and Central America!

Im talking about right now today. There's parts of US cities that have the feel of a third world country.

Funny you think Mexico is better today than 20 years ago. Take you a cruise to any of their ports and you can give them that liberal wtf face when they tell you "I wouldn't leave the port if I was you" while Mexican Army gunboats are circling your ship with two mounted 50cal rifles on them.

Reactions: 3 people
Im talking about right now today. There's parts of US cities that have the feel of a third world country.

Funny you think Mexico is better today than 20 years ago. Take you a cruise to any of their ports and you can give them that liberal wtf face when they tell you "I wouldn't leave the port if I was you" while Mexican Army gunboats are circling your ship with two mounted 50cal rifles on them.

Its 2017...immigration, legal or not, from turd world countries, should be highly frowned upon.

Parts of it have been third world for a long time. Think Appalachia. And I doubt if there's ever been more than five Mexicans there.

You realize your name is from there? Does that mean you live there?

The slums with streets of human waste running down it compared to Appalachia is like apples to oranges.

Reactions: 2 people
I can just see little Joe sitting around thinking what, in his mind, is the most devastating name he can call another poster and not risk temporary banishment.

After minutes of febrile struggle, he manages to take one thing he really despises in the Florida Gators and combine that with another thing he really despises, gay people.

The result is "gator."

A true wordsmith, that little Joe.

Reactions: 6 people
You realize your name is from there? Does that mean you live there?

The slums with streets of human waste running down it compared to Appalachia is like apples to oranges.

Yeah there's no comparison. I try not call anyone or anything a name, but that was just an ignorant post. He's either never been to Appalachia or mexico.

VN Store

Back