Plumbers, Part Deux

President Pence. I'll take it.

I don't think Democrats realize that if Trump leaves they don't magically win a prize. Hell, if Pence gets in those gay folks with their imaginary fear might actually have something to worry about.

Lets look at who we have in line:

Pence
Ryan
Orrin Hatch
Tillerson
Mnuchin
Mattis <--wouldnt be bad

I don't think Democrats realize that if Trump leaves they don't magically win a prize. Hell, if Pence gets in those gay folks with their imaginary fear might actually have something to worry about.

Pence
Ryan
Orrin Hatch
Tillerson
Mnuchin
Mattis <--wouldnt be bad

Indeed. This is where Obama helped himself out. Oust him and it's cray, cooky Joe. Does the alphabet culture want Pence?

Pence
Ryan
Orrin Hatch
Tillerson
Mnuchin
Mattis <--wouldnt be bad

Electro-shock therapy

Reactions: 1 person
I've said this before. I'll take it too. At least I believe Pence is sane. And he's much wiser man than Trump.

I'm at the point where I ask myself, "Is my president a Russian operative?" If I can answer in the negative, then I'll take him/her.

Reactions: 3 people

Pence
Ryan
Orrin Hatch
Tillerson
Mnuchin
Mattis <--wouldnt be bad

Trump leaving in disgrace would also at least be a temporary albatross around the republican neck.

Reactions: 1 person
If the right people do the jobs the American people have entrusted them with, you most likely won't even have to wait the summer out.

Article III: States that in his conduct while President of the United States, William Jefferson Clinton, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has prevented, obstructed, and impeded the administration of justice, and has to that end engaged personally, and through his subordinates and agents, in a course of conduct or scheme designed to delay, impede, cover up, and conceal the existence of evidence and testimony related to a Federal civil rights action brought against him in a duly instituted judicial proceeding.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back