Women's day off rally planned

I challenge one woman to say how their life has changed in a negative way because they are a female since Trump was inaugurated. What a joke.

Reactions: 8 people
Well, question answered. I guess this is just a "General Strike". You know, a simple common one. Haha

---"Washington (CNN)The organizers of the Women's March on Washington have set the date for their general strike, dubbed "A Day Without A Woman," for March 8, which is International Women's Day."---

Wait, since men wouldn't be here without women , considering they birthed us, does this mean everyone takes the day off? Like a senior skip day. It for everyone? Good stuff.

Sorry, but what sort of social change are they aiming to change? Seriously, what woman in America would trade places with another from another country? Who actually puts women down or tries to suppress women in society? I'm guessing a very small % of people in this country.

Reactions: 2 people
Sorry, but what sort of social change are they aiming to change? Seriously, what woman in America would trade places with another from another country? Who actually puts women down or tries to suppress women in society? I'm guessing a very small % of people in this country.

Apparently, American women are clueless & brainless.

VN Store

Back