Mack Beggs Wins Texas Girls' Wrestling State Championship

Reactions: 2 people
That was my first thought as well.

Of course, Texas is already known for allowing men to compete in women's sports. I mean, Brittany Griner played at Baylor for four years, so...

It's part of the title IX stuff?

So it's a female who is undergoing testosterone treatments for her "transition" and wrestling other girls. It says two girls forfeited their match against her as well (Clearly just bigoted and intolerant of what was essentially roided up competition). Such a joke.

What a time to be alive. Lol

One win away from world's champion.

fbf553a73a31323ccb21c462129c1556.jpg

Reactions: 10 people
Can't imagine what is going on in someone's head who takes testosterone to beat women in wrestling. Loads of self esteem and personal valuation issues there.

Hard to blame the kid, considering he said he wanted to compete against boys and was not allowed to. The organization sounds like they're full of s***.

Reactions: 5 people
"When I was a woman I won the state title, as a man I sucked and couldn't win anything."

TO be fair this kind of stuff would make womens sports across the board more interesting.

Except beach volleyball.

Hard to blame the kid, considering he said he wanted to compete against boys and was not allowed to. The organization sounds like they're full of s***.

It's a she, not a he, and she is taking testosterone which normally would get someone banned from participating in a sport. She has an unfair advantage to wrestle other girls, and it's not fair for boys to have to wrestle her. She should take up soccer or something else if she wants to play sports, not force everyone to adjust to her wants and needs.

It's a she, not a he, and she is taking testosterone which normally would get someone banned from participating in a sport. She has an unfair advantage to wrestle other girls, and it's not fair for boys to have to wrestle her. She should take up soccer or something else if she wants to play sports, not force everyone to adjust to her wants and needs.

Beggs wants to wrestle guys. Why shouldn't Texas permit him to do so.

Because "him" doesn't have a penis I'd assume. Can't change rules for people based on how they feel. Not trying to sound insensitive, but it is what it is.

Because it's not fair to the boy wrestlers. If they beat her, then they're bullies. If she beats them, then they will be ridiculed. It's a no win situation for her potential opponents.

Public schools aren't the place for social experiments. If she wants to wrestle so badly, she should join a Judo or JuJitsu class. They would probably let her wrestle with anyone she wants to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Because it's not fair to the boy wrestlers. If they beat her, then they're bullies. If she beats them, then they will be ridiculed. It's a no win situation for her potential opponents.

Public schools aren't the place for social experiments. If she wants to wrestle so badly, she should join a Judo or JuJitsu class. They would probably let her wrestle with anyone she wants to.

They will be bullies? BS.

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back