Fox: "CNN Not Fake News"

Fox is biased news with a dusting of fake news sprinkled in. CNN is biased news with a generous amount of fake news poured over top. It is all propaganda!

Reactions: 3 people
CNN is no more fake than any other 24/hr cable news garbage. Remember when Fox News ran with the ACA death panel crap - for years?

Reactions: 6 people
Attn Right Wingers: Your God has spoken. Fox News anchor acknowledges on air CNN is not fake news.

So STFU.

Fox's Shepard Smith: CNN is not 'fake news' | TheHill

Fox has taken several steps toward legitimizing their self in my eyes over the last few weeks. Maybe one positive to come out of the Trump anti-media campaign will be for all news agencies to re-calibrate and focus more on reporting the actual facts and news.

Reactions: 3 people
Let me see if I understand the OP. Fox News is not a credible news source. Until news source in question says something OP agrees with. Then take it as gospel and consider debate settled.

Reactions: 8 people
Honestly, couldn't care a bit about the whole thing.

But it sure is hilarious watching some get worked up over it.

Fox has taken several steps toward legitimizing their self in my eyes over the last few weeks. Maybe one positive to come out of the Trump anti-media campaign will be for all news agencies to re-calibrate and focus more on reporting the actual facts and news.

That would be nice.... I don't watch any of them bc they are so biased and some flat out promote stories that they know have a good chance of being false.... I don't blame trump at all for how he is handling the media

Reactions: 1 person
Honestly, couldn't care a bit about the whole thing.

But it sure is hilarious watching some get worked up over it.

I agree with all of this.

Yet I still see how anyone is willing to plead CNN's case given it was proven in the Wikileaks dump that CNN is indeed a mouthpiece of the democrat party masquerading as an unbiased journalism outfit.

Reactions: 1 person
Is that what you did in '08?

No. I went to work looking forward to all the crazy raises we were going to get because the Democrats were in charge. Boy oh boy how wrong I was. Who would have thought they would have been bigger limp d#cks than they pretend to be!?!

VN Store

Back