WH bans CNN, NYT, politico, others, from media briefing

This really is ridiculous and wrong. And I would say that exact thing if it were Obama or whoever blocking the right leaning press.

Reactions: 13 people
The irony here you guys fail to realize when talking about *****ing and whining from the left is that Trump is acting like the biggest snowflake of all and now he is starting to create his own safe space for briefings.

Trump needs to just shut up and do his job. Don't have to like the press, but this vendetta crap is absurd and cowardly.

Reactions: 17 people
The irony here you guys fail to realize when talking about *****ing and whining from the left is that Trump is acting like the biggest snowflake of all and now he is starting to create his own safe space for briefings.

Trump needs to just shut up and do his job. Don't have to like the press, but this vendetta crap is absurd and cowardly.

Oh, those liberal tears are sooooo tasty.

Reactions: 1 person
Ok, defend THAT you Trump fans. Absolutely outrageous!

This Administration is the whiniest lot of chumps I've ever seen. They blame everything on the media when their own missteps are the real culprit, all they do is deflect and try to censor the press. It's indefensible and quite frankly, fascist.

Reactions: 11 people

To quote a great a-hole: Elections have consequences.

Reactions: 7 people
This Administration is the whiniest lot of chumps I've ever seen. They blame everything on the media when their own missteps are the real culprit, all they do is deflect and try to censor the press. It's indefensible and quite frankly, fascist.

at a boy.

Is this the way the anti-Obama faction looked on here the past eight years?

In fairness to you guys, you only had 60 votes on Obamacare and 20 hearings on Benghazi or email servers to work with, so you were bound to get a little repetitive.

Reactions: 8 people
Good. It will teach these fake news sources they can't sit in these briefings and make sh!t up now.

Reactions: 3 people
Oh, those liberal tears are sooooo tasty.

You think I'm a liberal? Or is that just your Pavlovian reaction? This is censorship of free press. I, and any other freedom loving American, should think this is a pretty big ****ing deal. At the end of the day the opposition has a role to play in a free country.

Reactions: 13 people
Good for you, Don. 1A doesn't necessitate the President has to kiss the media's rumps. The media wants to act like entertainment spin machines, they can be treated like entertainment spin machines.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Good for you, Don. 2A doesn't necessitate the President has to kiss the media's rumps. The media wants to act like entertainment spin machines, they can be treated like entertainment spin machines.

Someone pointing a gun at them? :)

VN Store

Back