UT Sorority Goes Transgender

Gonna have an uptick of lesbians trying to join the sorority

I can only imagine the discrimination lawsuits that start flying the minute a transgender person is not voted/accepted into this chapter or others.

I can only imagine the discrimination lawsuits that start flying the minute a transgender person is not voted/accepted into this chapter or others.

On a more serious note, their cutthroat admission process probably isn't going to mesh well with transgenderism.

Bet you'd have gotten a bid :)

I'd sure as hell try! The prize is worth the pain for a horney 18 year old. Living in a house full of smoking hot coeds, who are already sympathetic to my cause, I'd work my way through the sorority with faux sympathetic understanding leaving a wave of lesbianism and experimentation in my wake.

Reactions: 1 person
Epic blunder for AXO

That was my first question...will parents dissuade their daughters from rushing a sorority that allows transgender persons? If so, on what scale and what is the financial impact on a particular chapter? No money, no chapter.

That was my first question...will parents dissuade their daughters from rushing a sorority that allows transgender persons? If so, on what scale and what is the financial impact on a particular chapter? No money, no chapter.

Alumni won't support that crap. Girls will avoid that sorority and frats won't want to do socials with them. Death spiral

Reactions: 3 people
AXO was interesting... they ran the entire spectrum on looks. Some not-so-hot (being generous) to absolutely smoking. Although the scales were tipped to the former - figurative and literal

AXO was interesting... they ran the entire spectrum on looks. Some not-so-hot (being generous) to absolutely smoking. Although the scales were tipped to the former - figurative and literal

Agree. I remember watching their softball team, nine girls in yoga pants and one girl named Ruth or Brenda wearing cargo pants that could just rip.

Guess on when you came through. AXO was top echelon. No ugly ones when I was at UT.

Guess on when you came through. AXO was top echelon. No ugly ones when I was at UT.

There are other redeeming qualities. We didn't do a lot w them but every mixer we had was a blast. The "bad" sororities were some of the most fun

DZ was another one like that, although not many of the fun girls I knew lasted 4 years

VN Store

Back