Hide your weed

laws against transgender bathrooms = muh states rights
states make weed legal = MAKE THE STATES STOP ALLOWING WEED!

Reactions: 18 people
Great news. My GEO stock (they lease and manage prisons) went from $33 a share to $16.26 when Obama announced phasing out private prisons. Since the election, it has gone up to $47.87.

Reactions: 3 people
Reactions: 1 person
laws against transgender bathrooms = muh states rights
states make weed legal = MAKE THE STATES STOP ALLOWING WEED!

Probably the worst attempt a correlation that I have witnessed since tranny bathrooms and the civil rights movement..

Remember that time a Tranny took a piss in the bathroom that was not related to their organic free range scientifically based gender and they got in a vehicle and crashed into a bunch of people and killed them?

Yeah, me neither.

Pro White person tip..smoke your dope at your house...not at a gas station bumping pro misogyny/crime rap.

Reactions: 4 people
While the states voted recreational mary jane in the Feds have never recognized this as being legal.

The Feds aren't even enforcing Federal law against weed in states where it's legal. So are the Feds going to start sending thousands of people to jail in 8 states??? If anything it will just make more states legalize it.

Reactions: 6 people
Probably the worst attempt a correlation that I have witnessed since tranny bathrooms and the civil rights movement..

Remember that time a Tranny took a piss in the bathroom that was not related to their organic free range scientifically based gender and they got in a vehicle and crashed into a bunch of people and killed them?

Yeah, me neither.

Pro White person tip..smoke your dope at your house...not at a gas station bumping pro misogyny/crime rap.

+1 for the pro tip!

If the Trump is remotely interested in cutting the budget and scaling back the Federal Government, legalizing weed is about the lowest hanging fruit possible.

Reactions: 11 people
+1 for the pro tip!

Learned that from watching COPS

giphy.gif

Apparently in the libtard community its not a lack of fathers/parents its a lack of syndicated cable!

While the states voted recreational mary jane in the Feds have never recognized this as being legal.

True but it's not a federal power and thus a power reserved to the states in the Constitution if we want to go by that.

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

If the Trump is remotely interested in cutting the budget and scaling back the Federal Government, legalizing weed is about the lowest hanging fruit possible.

It's something that should be done, and a savvy political move to boot since broad majorities now favor it.

I kind of thought it would be done under his watch until he picked Sessions as AG. Now I'm not sure.

Reactions: 2 people
Would be a huge mistake. But I wouldnt be surprised because its Trump and he's the biggest mistake in the history of the US. Its bad enough the Federal Govt has yet to change their stance that marijuana has no medical value whatsoever, even though its legal for medical use in over half the country.

Reactions: 7 people

He and Sessions are more interested in sending people to jail for smoking weed which will make their buddies rich. No coincidence that GEO (private prison corporation) hired 2 former Sessions aides to lobby for more use of private prisons. I'm not even Libertarian but damn they have bigger fish to fry than potheads.

Reactions: 8 people
Would be a huge mistake. But I wouldnt be surprised because its Trump and he's the biggest mistake in the history of the US. Its bad enough the Federal Govt has yet to change their stance that marijuana has no medical value whatsoever, even though its legal for medical use in over half the country.

Exaggerate much? You expect me to take you seriously?

You have to wonder how many billions of dollars have been wasted on this pointless crusade, both on enforcement and incarceration.

$20 billion a year. You could buy 2 Gerald R. Ford class aircraft carriers every year with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
He and Sessions are more interested in sending people to jail for smoking weed which will make their buddies rich. No coincidence that GEO (private prison corporation) hired 2 former Sessions aides to lobby for more use of private prisons. I'm not even Libertarian but damn they have bigger fish to fry than potheads.

I thought the Russian got Trump elected? Now it's 2 lobbyist?

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back