Russian Interference/Trump-Russia Investigations

Do You Support a Russia Investigation?

• Total voters

volprof

Destroyer of Nihilists
Do you support Bipartisan congressional investigations into Russian election interference and/or possible Trump-Russia ties?

I want to run these polls intermittently to see where this board stands on these issues.

For posterity's sake.

Be advised: poll is public.

Last edited:
Voted, the Dems are pushing this Russian BS agenda down everyone's throats.

VolProf, serious question. If HRC was President, in your opinion where would we stand right now with Russia?

Reactions: 2 people
This Trump/Putin connection all seems very conspiratorial to me. Almost 9-11 Truther-like in the way it seems to grasp at threads that are only visible to people with a certain..."clarity".

I say this having not read a single post in your Trump/PutinGate thread. But painting Trump as some kind of Russian Manchurian candidate seems to me to be just as specious a claim that Obama was some secret agent Muslim hellbent on seeing Sharia imposed at a national level.

Reactions: 3 people
This Trump/Putin connection all seems very conspiratorial to me. Almost 9-11 Truther-like in the way it seems to grasp at threads that are only visible to people with a certain..."clarity".

I say this having not read a single post in your Trump/PutinGate thread. But painting Trump as some kind of Russian Manchurian candidate seems to me to be just as specious a claim that Obama was some secret agent Muslim hellbent on seeing Sharia imposed at a national level.

I don't think that. I just believe they think he's really easily manipulated and inexperienced. And they thought Clinton was status quo, which hampers them.

You haven't read a single post in TrumPutin Gate thread, and it shows.

To even equate this with Obama is a Muslim conspiracies is beyond my comprehension.

I'm still completely in awe by people who look at Trump and think, "Yeah, this isn't a guy who we need to investigate."

Reactions: 1 person
Voted, the Dems are pushing this Russian BS agenda down everyone's throats.

VolProf, serious question. If HRC was President, in your opinion where would we stand right now with Russia?

Oh, my god, we'd be in a nuclear war with Russia and China.

Probably already at war with Iran too.

should we investigate. sure. if something smells fishy at the highest level we need to get to the bottom of it.

however what we don't need is the current witch hunt going on where people won't accept anything but a guilty vote. point and case being the FBI stating nothing illegal had gone on. yet what do we hear "burn them"

should we investigate. sure. if something smells fishy at the highest level we need to get to the bottom of it.

however what we don't need is the current witch hunt going on where people won't accept anything but a guilty vote. point and case being the FBI stating nothing illegal had gone on. yet what do we hear "burn them"

The FBI has stated numerous things numerous times, on record.

Before the election, they claimed "nothing to see here." Yet, on the eve of inauguration, they reported they're still investigating.

The specific narrative changes everyday.

But what does not change is that Trump and his cohort is under investigation.

This is Hillary's emails on meth...and crack.

you haven't read a single post in trumputin gate thread, and it shows.

to even equate this with obama is a muslim conspiracies is beyond my comprehension.

I'm still completely in awe by people who look at trump and think, "yeah, this isn't a guy who we need to investigate."

lol

The FBI has stated numerous things numerous times, on record.

Before the election, they claimed "nothing to see here." Yet, on the eve of inauguration, they reported they're still investigating.

The specific narrative changes everyday.

But what does not change is that Trump and his cohort is under investigation.

This is Hillary's emails on meth...and crack.

right, which is why I haven't gotten out my pitch fork and torch yet. I am waiting on something to actually happen before I go running Trump out of town.

5) No because it's beating a dead horse

There have already been an investigation. Actually, several. In October, December, and again in January after Obama ordered an investigation. How many do we need to continue to have? Until people like VolProf are happy?

This just reeks of desperation.

The investigations have concluded that they believe the Russians tried to hack the RNC and DNC. The RNC, however, is not run by corrupt retards who ignored repeated warnings about their vulnerability.

Reactions: 5 people
Sure, let's investigate the interference and ties to Russia allegations. Let's appoint a special prosecutor to do the investigation and keep it out of congress.

Then when it comes back that there are no ties between Russia and Trump we turn that same special prosecutor around and investigate Hillary and the Clinton foundation, Obama and the targeted IRS audits, McCain/Graham and their ties to defense contractors. I bet my suggestion has better odds of finding improprieties.

Reactions: 1 person

There have already been an investigation. Actually, several. In October, December, and again in January after Obama ordered an investigation. How many do we need to continue to have? Until people like VolProf are happy?

The investigations have concluded that they believe the Russians tried to hack the RNC and DNC. The RNC, however, is not run by corrupt retards who ignored repeated warnings about their vulnerability.

You mean we don't need a weekly poll or 3 threads a day about it?

You haven't read a single post in TrumPutin Gate thread, and it shows.

To even equate this with Obama is a Muslim conspiracies is beyond my comprehension.

I'm still completely in awe by people who look at Trump and think, "Yeah, this isn't a guy who we need to investigate."

I read the first post, got to the point where you admitted that it's all circumstantial and read no further.

The 9-11 Truthers are on more solid footing.

Now, I need to issue a disclaimer since you now think I'm in the tank for Trump. I'm not. I didn't vote for him and I think he's an amateurish buffoon masquerading as a serious person. I just don't see any fire through all the smoke you're throwing out there.

Whats the investigation going to turn up that we don't already know?

Hackers "linked" to Russian agencies sent out SPAM email to people throughout the government. Podesta was the one dumb enough to actually click on one of their links, got his email account password changed, and they grabbed all of his emails.

Those emails showed what? Nothing we didn't know already. HRC is/was a moron, out of touch, division in their campaign, the DNC rigged the primaries, etc.

Too bad these political types don't take cyber security serious.

Apparently if you work in the White House you don't have to take the federally mandated yearly OPSEC/INFOSEC/cyber security training that literally everyone else has to take..

Reactions: 2 people
Whats the investigation going to turn up that we don't already know?

Hackers "linked" to Russian agencies sent out SPAM email to people throughout the government. Podesta was the one dumb enough to actually click on one of their links, got his email account password changed, and they grabbed all of his emails.

Those emails showed what? Nothing we didn't know already. HRC is/was a moron, out of touch, division in their campaign, the DNC rigged the primaries, etc.

Too bad these political types don't take cyber security serious.

Apparently if you work in the White House you don't have to take the federally mandated yearly OPSEC/INFOSEC/cyber security training that literally everyone else has to take..

Cyber Security Awareness Training and Programs | SANS Securing the Human

If this was my level of engagement with the matter, I would most likely agree with you that he no longer should be investigated as well.

VN Store

Back