Alan Colmes has passed

I thought that he looked sickly the last time that I saw him. Colmes was married to Monica Crowley's sister. Sad, and just after Fox Business lost Brenda Buttner.

Sad to see someone go so young in life. He was a good man. Prayers for the family.

Always looked sickly imo.

Yes, he did. Still too young to be checking out. I used to think he deferred too much to Hannity but his opinions were very reasonable. Sad to hear this.

Hell, he just sent a tweet 4 hours ago about Jason Chaffetz wasting your tax dollars.

Last edited:
By all accounts he was a nice guy on a personal level, but he could be a nasty piece of partisan hackery when he wanted to be.

Still, sad news. RIP

Yes, he did. Still too young to be checking out. I used to think he deferred too much to Hannity but his opinions were very reasonable. Sad to hear this.

Hell, he just sent a tweet 4 hours ago about Jason Chaffetz wasting your tax dollars.

They balanced each other out well.

O'Reilly acted like an asshat that last time he interviewed him
O'Reilly is an asshat, so that would explain it. I have a friend who was on his show 3 or 4 times.

Edit: I also have a friend who has been on Chris Matthews show.

Last edited:
Condolences to his family and friends. He seemed like a likable and friendly guy.

He was no Liberal or Progressive though. He was just there to serve up softballs for Hannity to take swings at.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back