stalin would be proud

Yeah, Hitler would love a demonstration against whites.

You're just as cracked up as these college students

Reactions: 5 people
Yeah, Hitler would love a demonstration against whites.

You're just as cracked up as these college students

they weren't his kind of whites. so maybe you're right, hitler wouldn't have cared about these protests but your other boys would be proud.

Sharia Joe pulling the Hitler card.

SjQclIQ.jpg

Reactions: 7 people
It's amazing that fifty years ago there were sit ins to get rid of segregation and now we have sit ins asking for a different flavor of segregation.

It's amazing that fifty years ago there were sit ins to get rid of segregation and now we have sit ins asking for a different flavor of segregation.

i think it's funny because these segregation attempts will still white marxist/liberals in power. so they're fine with all this.

Says the guy who voted for President "Leninist" Bannon.

Your kind of people.

hmm, you'll need some type of examples that show Bannon is a leninist.

what i do know it is the left who has the marxist, leninist tendencies. it is you people who stifle opposing speech, it you who attack christianity and it is you who attacks individual liberties (unless homos and trannies using the bathroom and killing babies.)

Reactions: 1 person
hmm, you'll need some type of examples that show Bannon is a leninist.

what i do know it is the left who has the marxist, leninist tendencies. it is you people who stifle opposing speech, it you who attack christianity and it is you who attacks individual liberties (unless homos and trannies using the bathroom and killing babies.)

He said so himself.

And a protip for you: liberals don't sport Dmitri Donskoi avatars, brah.

"A safe space for community organizing and doing social justice work". What a crock of ****.

I was in college just over 10 years ago in Knoxville so I'm not that old, but these kids in school today are the biggest bunch of pu$$ies I've ever seen. The scary part is that it's everywhere and the administrations are being strong armed by a bunch of ****ing losers looking for a cause because that's what they're supposed to do and if the don't meet their demands they are branded racist or intolerant. Maybe the people at Kent State got it right after all(of course I'm joking).

VN Store

Back