CNN set to be exposed by O'Keefe

I trust they can edit unrelated statements and conversations together better than that BS Planned Parenthood fiasco a couple of years ago.

Reactions: 4 people

Attachments

• ff6ef48d79fc32fe72cc3c273be32fbd.gif
    ff6ef48d79fc32fe72cc3c273be32fbd.gif
    2 MB · Views: 234
Reactions: 3 people
Yet still more factual and neutral than Fox.

I'm not surprised you are deflecting. You're a special pleader on behalf of everything left.

I've said before I'm not a big consumer of cable news, and that includes Fox.

But let me know when Fox News starts running their stories by the almighty party before publishing. Or when they collude with their preferred candidates to give them a leg up in a debate. I'll be happy to call them out as well.

Reactions: 13 people
Is James O'Keefe About To Smoke CNN? Tells Hannity He's Set To Release "Hundreds of Hours" Of Newsroom Footage "Wikileaks Style" | Zero Hedge Is James O'Keefe About To Smoke CNN? Tells Hannity He's Set To Release "Hundreds of Hours" Of Newsroom Footage "Wikileaks Style" | Zero Hedge

Get the popcorn ready, this is gonna be epic.

Wished he would have just sit on it and dropped it instead of hinting. They're already deflecting and trying to tear him down and they have no idea what he has.

Im ready.

qr5kG.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I'd imagine if they have anything on CNN it's not going to be any different than what most people are talking about in their own homes. Chock full of jokes about lord marmalade and news anchors making bets on how long he's actually going to last as potus. It'd probably be more of a comedy hour than anything.

Reactions: 3 people
I'd imagine if they have anything on CNN it's not going to be any different than what most people are talking about in their own homes. Chock full of jokes about lord marmalade and news anchors making bets on how long he's actually going to last as potus. It'd probably be more of a comedy hour than anything.

I really don't think or expect this as the "bombshell " of a story that will be coming out. Making fun of his hair isn't a story.

Reactions: 1 person
One thing is for sure, at 9:58AM this morning all my work at my desk will be coming to a screeching halt and ready for it to drop.

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 144
Reactions: 2 people
I thought O'Keefe was supposed to be dropping this "bombshell" on Hillary prior to the election?

VN Store

Back