Can trump read

I am not sure if I believe this but, boy does it make a lot sense to me. Flame away

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bd79UsXSLWg&feature=youtu.be

retailcoloringbooks14.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
I'm not quick to defend President Trump, but videos like that, and the people who buy into them, are a big reason why he's President.

https://youtu.be/Qu6_2hFTw74

Well obviously he reads a TelePrompTer also. But my question is if he can read beyond a middle school level. What you posted did not deny this question. However, I still have my doubt on this theory. It would be a total mind #%*^

Reactions: 1 person
Didn't he graduate with an Economics degree from the Wharton School of Business at the Univ. Of Pennsylvania?

Reactions: 3 people
Well obviously he reads a TelePrompTer also. But my question is if he can read beyond a middle school level. What you posted did not deny this question. However, I still have my doubt on this theory. It would be a total mind #%*^

He attended Fordham, U Penn and Wharton. Yet you halfway believe some random YouTube video that thinks he has a reading disability?

Funny...

Reactions: 4 people
You realize the most prominent animal on the cover of that Zoo book is an elephant?

Well played.

I was thinking that Trumps favorite number is 80 , which is apparently what he shot today. Three weeks in, three rounds of golf. Not that folks are counting. :unsure: Though 80's not bad for 70.

Drainin' it.

Reactions: 5 people

Good luck with that.

He is 70...

Is that some sort of magic number? There are articulate 70 year olds all over the place, including in Washington.

I think it's obvious Trump's mind has atrophied quite a bit over the years. He doesn't appear to read very often. He speaks at a 3rd or 4th grade level. Now, the man isn't dumb by any means, but an intellectual he is not.

Reactions: 9 people
Watch some older videos of Trump. It is crazy how articulate he sounds then compared to right now.

I think this where the video is damning and yet fails. It makes a decent case that his reading comprehension might currently be lacking without considering his past.

It is a lot more reasonable that he has side effects of aging than he is/was a complete imbecile his whole life.

Reactions: 2 people
He's a time traveler from the future. One side effect of time travel is that it imparts an orange pigment on the skin. In the future, nobody knows how to read. Non-fake news is streamed right into your brain courtesy of Mark Zuckerberg.

I'm not sure he understands spoken words. If you watched the debates he answered about half the questions with something not relevant to what was asked.

You do realize that's not exactly something unique to Trump, right? If you watched any of the debates from the primaries up through him and Hillary, nobody ever really stuck to topic when answering questions.

Reactions: 3 people
Is that some sort of magic number? There are articulate 70 year olds all over the place, including in Washington.

I think it's obvious Trump's mind has atrophied quite a bit over the years. He doesn't appear to read very often. He speaks at a 3rd or 4th grade level. Now, the man isn't dumb by any means, but an intellectual he is not.

Sorry, I don't hang out with old ass people to know that.

I'm not sure he understands spoken words. If you watched the debates he answered about half the questions with something not relevant to what was asked.

He was asked about the nuclear triad and started babbling about Iraq.

Trump appears stumped by question on nuclear triad - CNN Video

You could have asked Obama a similar question two years before he ran and you would have had the same reaction. Hell, Obama probably thought nuclear triad was a new asian gang in Naperville outside of Chicago.

But about the debates, seriously, dude...no one answered any questions. The debates were rigged questions with prepared answers that weren't even really answers.

He's obviously a person that does better speaking extemporaneously rather than from a script.

Trump doesn't like reading from a penned speech by professional speech writers because it makes him sound just like the professional politicians.

Brilliant strategy on his part, and it played a significant role in getting him elected.

But about the debates, seriously, dude...no one answered any questions. The debates were rigged questions with prepared answers that weren't even really answers.

But it's Trump!

Good enough reason I suppose...

VN Store

Back