CPAC and Milo defending pedophilia

carlos86

So yesterday CPAC announced its speakers for this year's conference. This they invited Breitbart editor and member of the Alt-Right Milo Yiannopoulos to speak which was already controversial because he went on the Bill Maher Show and admitted that he isn't even a Conservative. Things got even more controversial when videos appeared on twitter of Milo defending pedophilia and going full anti-Semite. In addition, it appears that the ACU board was not consulted about Yiannopoulos being named a speaker at this years CPAC

https://twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833485040944156673

https://twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833347036644777985

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg[/youtube]

Reactions: 3 people
i'm not surprised he defends pedophilia. this will become the equality push.

I'm not either. He's an attention seeker and I doubt he has any morals. He seems to say whatever he can to draw a crowd. He probably realized a while back that there are plenty of liberal homosexuals, so that in order to do something different it helped him if he was a "conservative."

Reactions: 2 people
I'm not either. He's an attention seeker and I doubt he has any morals. He seems to say whatever he can to draw a crowd. He probably realized a while back that there are plenty of liberal homosexuals, so that in order to do something different it helped him if he was a "conservative."

As much as the left hates for minority groups to be "stereotyped" they do love their gay men to be cookie cutter. If a gay man wants to really stand out all he has to do is break that mold in some very big ways.

They haven't yet figured out how to silence a conservative gay man the way they have with conservative black men.

Has Plan B been activated?

sarah-palin.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
MY has value because he tests the bounds of our freedom of speech, but he has nothing to offer other than this purity test. Why on earth would CPAC invite him? This is embarrassing.

Reactions: 4 people
MY has value because he tests the bounds of our freedom of speech, but he has nothing to offer other than this purity test. Why on earth would CPAC invite him? This is embarrassing.

Seems to me that all he is is a useless provocateur, made famous for simply pointing out the obvious.

But I thought Milo was the leader of the Alt-right!!! So while the Alt-right may not be a bunch of klansmen and neo-nazis, they are apparently into pedophilia.

Reactions: 5 people
It's a brave new world.

I am fascinated by the passion surrounding this flat earth stuff too. We are certainly living in interesting times.

Flat Earthers is an example of why I think there should be some form of intellectual test when it comes to voting rights.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Yiannopoulos has been a darling of the right for a long time now. Before the cock crows three times they will be denying they ever knew him.

Reactions: 6 people
Yiannopoulos has been a darling of the right for a long time now. Before the cock crows three times they will be denying they ever knew him.

That's because the only requirement for being a hero of the modern right is the ability to piss liberals off. Hence why Milo and Dear Leader are constantly getting their knobs polished by a few on here.

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back