How many of you...

Hayezb

Vols to the Wall
How many of you that are raising a hissy fit over Trump and his immigration ban have actually done anything to help these illegal immigrants from another country?

Piggybacking off another question I just read on here.. How many of you would not invest in extra security, change the locks etc... if you woke up to your neighborhood being flooded with a bunch of un vetted illegal immigrants?

Reactions: 3 people
I live in a pretty nice neighborhood.

If illegal immigrants could afford to move into my neighborhood then I can't imagine I would need to be afraid of them.

Reactions: 4 people
How many of you that are raising a hissy fit over Trump and his immigration ban have actually done anything to help these illegal immigrants from another country?

Piggybacking off another question I just read on here.. How many of you would not invest in extra security, change the locks etc... if you woke up to your neighborhood being flooded with a bunch of un vetted illegal immigrants?

It's astonishing that this is your understanding of the matters.

First, you're conflating two separate issues (illegal immigration and refugee vetting/travel ban). These aren't the same issues.

Second, refugees (as opposed to illegal immigrants) are vetted. They're not "un-vetted," as you and Dear Leader claim.

Now, if you want better vetting, sure, let's talk about better vetting. I'm game for that.

Reactions: 4 people
One of my neighbors is an Egyptian woman (doctor) and her white husband.

My other is a gay couple.

So I've got a Muslim, interracial marriage neighbors and gay neighbors.

And I love it here. Everyone minds their own business and takes care of their own crap. No complaints from me.

Two of the most stupid responses in VN history within the first few posts of a thread.

Slow, slow, clap. Congrats you two! lol. Can't get much more retarded than that.

So, explain to us "retards" how the OP is not conflating two separate issues and how you don't consider everything you dislike an "epidemic."

Also, I would like to congratulate you. You've not called someone a "racist" in at least a week or two, at least that I'm aware of. That has to be a record for you. Of course, I haven't been on every thread, so I may have missed it.

Reactions: 2 people
It's astonishing that this is your understanding of the matters.

First, you're conflating two separate issues (illegal immigration and refugee vetting/travel ban). These aren't the same issues.

Second, refugees (as opposed to illegal immigrants) are vetted. They're not "un-vetted," as you and Dear Leader claim.

Now, if you want better vetting, sure, let's talk about better vetting. I'm game for that.

This is directed to the people that literally complain about the "Muslim ban" or the "immigration ban". These people do exist on here...

I want to know.. what are you ( they ) doing about it on their end outside of *****ing about Trump? Are you actually going out of your way to help them or are you just *****ing to make yourself sound like a better Christian?

I have a 10 acre tract in morgan county. I would like to make into a refugee settlement. I need some investors or should I say donations for this to become a reality. My goal is to raise $10 million dollars to help these poor refugees.

I know their are posters of this site that would love to help. Please let me know how much you are willing and able to give.

You are going at this from the wrong direction.

The real question should be, "Why aren't The Saudis, Jordanians, The Emirates, etc not taking in these refugees?" Instead of them moving them halfway around the world here in the US (or Western Europe for that matter), why can't they resettle in the Middle East?

The real question should be, "Why aren't The Saudis, Jordanians, The Emirates, etc not taking in these refugees?" Instead of them moving them halfway around the world here in the US (or Western Europe for that matter), why can't they resettle in the Middle East?

Lol.

I thought about bringing that direction up, but that's a whole diff argument.

I have a 10 acre tract in morgan county. I would like to make into a refugee settlement. I need some investors or should I say donations for this to become a reality. My goal is to raise $10 million dollars to help these poor refugees.

I know their are posters of this site that would love to help. Please let me know how much you are willing and able to give.

Better keep a good supply of goats.

It's an excellent question Ras.....excellent question

Lining your pockets with their hard work.

Business man.

Paid my landscaping crew 14 an hour to start with tri-annual raises, hired them in almost every restaurant I've managed.

I hired them for tgeir work ethic, not to cut fiscal corners. Nice try there.

VN Store

Back